Please i need feedback for my store Zoviana.com

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello i am running this site zoviana.com for aproximately 6 months and i have very few sales. i would like to know if it needs anything in developing design or anything else.

Thanks for your time. I am waiting for your replies!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
551 49 105

Hey there, @zoviana 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Congratulations on launching a site. I know the level of hard work it takes to get a store up and running. There are definitely a few tweaks we can make to your site to improve it.

The first thing I like to look at is a store's products. While your products are brilliantly curated and your pictures look amazing you could definitely work on the descriptions. The first thing I always look at when giving feedback on stores is the product descriptions. Anyone who is familiar with AliExpress or Oberlo will spot this right away and in doing so they will know that they can get the products cheaper elsewhere. With online stores, there are no sales representatives and so the products literally need to speak for themselves. Instead of listing your products' specs in your current format you should try writing descriptions that persuade the customer to buy the item. Why do they need this pair of jeans? How will it make their life better? I recommend taking a look at Oberlo's guide on writing a product description that sells here. This will also help you improve your SEO which will bring more traffic to your store organically.

I noticed that you have an About Us page, it is, however, very short and does not really tell your customer anything about your business. The About Us is probably the most underutilized marketing tool on Online Stores. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. You can read up on writing a good About us page here. 

You have not linked any social media here:

Seeing as you do not appear to have any social media linked. You are missing out on a massive opportunity here. Instagram is the perfect place to engage with customers. If you are eligible for the Instagram Sales Channel you will be able to link your products to your Instagram posts. So if a customer sees something they like on you Instagram they can easily click through and purchase the item.  When running an online business it is super important to have an active and engaging social media presence. If you have the chance, please do take a look at our collection of Instagram marketing blogs here. Most online stores garner most of their traffic from a strong social media presence.

Browsing through your page I noticed that most of your products are currently on sale. When a company offers a discount to their customers, they’re taking a big risk of devaluing their services. Customers can get the impression that the services being offered aren’t worth paying full price for. It also sets a precedent in the customer’s mind that your pricing isn’t firm. When promoting sales it is important to use scarcity and urgency to your advantage. If your store is constantly offering discounted prices it is not going to create any urgency, your customer won't see the need in buying right away as there is no end to the sale in sight. It is great to see that you are offering free shipping, but offering the free shipping for a limited time, as well as offering the discounts for a limited time would be much more effective in getting those first few sales. Take a look at our post on using urgency and scarcity to your advantage for more information on this.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
86 6 10

Stunning products. Starting a new business online can be intimidating—and one of the most disheartening challenges you can run into is when you’ve done your research, poured days and weeks of work into your online store, and you’re still not seeing the traffic or sales that you’d like.

Don’t give up.

There’s no one secret to creating a successful business, but I have a ton of fantastic resources to share.

On the other hand, if you’re seeing a good amount of traffic but it’s not translating into sales, it may indicate there’s something about your site that’s not convincing customers to go through with a purchase.  

-Yes, banner and pop-up ads can help you generate extra revenue through your company website. And make sure that you delay it to one minute to give your customers a bit more time to look around the homepage.

-Display reviews and testimonials, Whether you’ve got Google reviews, Facebook ratings, or simply positive comments that customers have emailed to you, make sure you creatively showcase them on your store.

- Create an engaging and interactive website. I see engagement missing in your store. I would love to suggest you what more can be added in order to boost up your sales and low down your bounce rate.

You need your potential customers to feel like you’re honest and worthy of their investment. Your website can go a long way in that regard. Use these above-mentioned tips- it will help you to cultivate your site trust.

There are other "must have" suggestions as well. Let's discuss it in detail - http://bit.ly/2JKqcgk. You can also email me at support@aitrillion.com.

Regards, 

Samina.

Aitrillion is a SAAS based integrated marketing platform with 8+ powerful customer touch points powered with automation specially made to meet the need of ecommerce store owners which will help them to increase customer engagement, retention & conversions.
With this intellegent marketing cloud Ecommerce sellers can orchestrate campaigns across channels like push, email, in-app messaging, and, with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning.

98,000+ Merchant Network Across 175+ Countries.
78M+ Online Buyers Analyzed & Ranked.
Connect & Know Your Customer's Rank Today.
Try 14 days for free.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1596 20 159

Hello,

Your store was looking Great!!
I am unable to find your posts on Facebook page of your website. One out of like consistency on a mobile phone is spent on Facebook and Instagram.
Unfortunately, the advertising spot doesn’t go to the highest bidder, and instead is presented based on ad value.
Simply Facebook will never cost you more than you have to spend. I would suggest to you can promote your products through Facebook page of your website, It helps for increasing of your Traffic.
And in Instagram you can add hashtags, When you utilize particular hashtags that portray your post content, you're currently classifying your feed simultaneously. Certain clients seek particular hashtags to discover new individuals to take after and content that motivates them, so your most logical option it to utilize hashtags that reflect what sort of gathering of people you're attempting to target.
Check this image https://snag.gy/8aU16e.jpg.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Tourist
21 0 3

Hi @zoviana 

First, great store!

In case you are dropshipping from AliExpress, do give a try to this app called AppMagica: AliExpress Review .It helped us with importing authentic reviews from AliExpress and made our new store look filled with buyers :). Certainly a great way to make people feel your store is authentic and has people buying and leaving good reviews on your products, which helps in driving Sales.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1
Thank you so much for your feedback my dear friend.i really appreciate it.
1 Like
Shopify Partner
86 6 10

Hey @zoviana,

I hope you found my comment productive. As a Shopify expert and Partner, I would be happy to help and assist you with my consultation on how Aitrillion can help you to Engage. Feel free to drop any questions as you work on things at sachin@aitrillion.com. Looking forward to hearing about your success!

Regards,

Aitrillion.

Aitrillion is a SAAS based integrated marketing platform with 8+ powerful customer touch points powered with automation specially made to meet the need of ecommerce store owners which will help them to increase customer engagement, retention & conversions.
With this intellegent marketing cloud Ecommerce sellers can orchestrate campaigns across channels like push, email, in-app messaging, and, with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning.

Try 14 days for free.
0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1
Hello my dear friend. thank you for your answer it really means so much to me. If i use the app i will be charged after 14 days correct? If i does not help me can i unscribe before 14 days and i will not be charged?
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
86 6 10

Hello @zoviana,

You can surely unsubscribe the Application before 14 days. And yes you won't be charged anything for that. As mentioned in the website it is a free trial of 14 days. If you want I can also provide you a free set-up of your store.  

Regards,

Aitrillion.

Try 14 days for free.
0 Likes
Tourist
21 0 3
Hello Friend,

You are absolutely right! You get it free for 14 days and only post that you will be charged. If you cancel it before 14 days then nothing will be charged.

Cheers!
1 Like