Please if you can take a look at my store and give me a feedback

Solved
carlosales99
Tourist
3 0 0

My URL: https://99hogar.com/

not a especific feedback, just overall view and look.

Thank you!

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @carlosales99 

I've reviewed your store and I have to sat that your product's images are pretty clean and that's the most attractiveness with a interior equipments website. However, below is some points that may can help you with your store.

Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 16.28.22.png

I found that you have a Sale page and I think you should put a banner in here (make a parallax banner) that customers can be attracted and go directly to your Sale page.

With each head title of collections, you should change font-size bigger that customer will know what collections they are in.

Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 16.34.13.png

The margin of this is too far, I don't know what this button belongs to? The collection above or the customer below? So you can fix it close to the collection. One more thing that you shouldn't add icon into your head title cause it may not fit to your store's style.

Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 16.37.54.png

In Product page there is a only thing that your header is too big and it takes space of product's title, so fix this.

Everything else is quite good and keep calm.

I hope my recommendations will help you in some ways. Feel free to let me know if you have any concerns.

Cheer!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
arushibhatia20
Shopify Partner
187 35 123

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there!

Kudos on making creating such a clean website!

I just have one suggestion to keep the height of the sticky header a little less because it's taking up a lot of your screen space when scrolling and it's cutting a part of the product name on the single pages. Try keeping the text limited to one line, use dropdowns if needed.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
carlosales99
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you Victor!

Already made some modifications as you appointed and added reviews on the website! Again thank you for the attention.

0 Likes
carlosales99
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you Arushi. I made the changes!

0 Likes
arushibhatia20
Shopify Partner
187 35 123

@carlosales99 wrote:

Thank you Arushi. I made the changes!

Wonderful! 

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes