Please leave a feedback on my store

Highlighted
4 0 3

Hi

I am almost done completing my tile and mosaic store.

Please review my store.

I will appreciate the honest opinions.

https://tileandmosaicdepot.com/

0 Likes

Overall it's a good store and there are only a few tweaks I might make.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would make some of text on your homepage a bigger font... so it's easier to read

2. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

Product Page  Feedback

1. I would move the "Secure & Safe Checkout" to the footer and help clean up the look of the page

2. If you can add some lifestyle images of different title in people's homes... that would really make the pictures pop

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Globetrotter
690 41 157

Hi, 

I have reviewed your store and the first impression of the store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user-friendly and eventually leads to sales.

1. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.
  2. Add a better and clear description of your products.
  3. Please add some blogs, as it seems empty which doesn't look great.
  4. Also, You have ample of products and visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
    Neha:)
Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 50

Honestly, I need to appreciate you for showing up with such a captivating store. You have amazing products and everything is aesthetically appealing. For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement and retention. You can entice your customers by giving loyalty and reward points on activities like on daily visits, when they sign up, allowing for push notifications, leaving a review, on making a purchase and many more. You should start using customer timeline feature to track customer journey right from the sign up till each and every activity like when the customer has last visited your store, Email opened, push received, products purchased, etc. This will help you to take action by knowing their behavior accordingly. You can add web push notifications, it will help in retargeting your customers. Web Push Notifications are clickable rich content messages sent to your device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your device, mobile or desktop, even when the user is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications include browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content and more.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
413 21 84

Hi @pacifictrade 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

I wasn't able to find a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

Another thing you might want to add is reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

An important thing I couldn't find is a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

After carefully reviewing I don't see an always visible buy button. Your buy button is the most important button on your site and it should always be within the thumbs reach of the customer. Take a look at your store (especially on your phone), and try to easily find your buy button, especially when you are on the bottom of the page. If your buy button isn't always visible you are making it harder for your customer to buy. Consider adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales , it will help it make it easier for your customer to buy from you.

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
220 25 48

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I can see you've received some great feedback from the Community already. Is this your first store? You've done a really nice job so far. 

• There isn't much to critique here in terms of aesthetics, you've done a wonderful job creating sections with ample photography and a great rundown of the business. There's a lovely integration of your social media feed too. It's a really pleasant user experience. 
  • I would love to see some video content of showrooms or samples of the product, this will just help the store feel alive. Have you considered doing some video content? 
  • Product descriptions are great, but I would love to see some feedback on the quality of the product here. Having feedback from customers can really help with future conversions. 
  • The About Us is a little shallow, compared to the amazing job you have done with the landing page. This would be a great opportunity to introduce the team, and speak about your passion for interiors! 

How are you planning to market the business from this point forward? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes