Please leave a review about my store

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hello! Next week I plan to launch my first online store on Shopify. For this store, I chose a free theme and didn’t change anything in it.
What do you think the store has pros and cons?
Please look and tell me what you think about my store.
Thanks to all!

http://truestickers.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Overall, the site looks good. Good job!

I would suggest you get a graphic logo, rather than a text logo. It would be more representative of your products.

Why do you have "Catalog" and "All Collections" on the menu? They show the same things and are therefore redundant.

Search is also redundant since you have a search icon on the header.

Love your product images though. :)

Don't forget to fill your FAQ page with content before you launch!

Your social media links don't seem to be working. If you don't have social media pages yet, then I would suggest that you remove these for now.

Get 5 free images edited when you install our Shopify App https://apps.shopify.com/retail-ready-photos-by-pixc
1 Like
Highlighted

Congrats on getting your store ready to launch next week. That is not easy to do. Here are some ways to improve your store:

Homepage Feedback

1. I would move your FAQ and contact us from the main menu and put it in the footer. I would also add an about us and shipping page to the footer. Right now your shipping info is on your refund page. I would make shipping its own page

2. Add a section for customer reviews on your homepage. This will help build social proof and trust

3. I would a/b test having that video on your homepage and see if it helps drive sales

4. Not sure you need both All Collections and Catalog on your main menu. Also remove the search link in the main menu as you have the search button beside your shopping cart already

Product Page Feedback

1. Add your shipping and return/refund as links on each product page.

2. Add longer product description as this is how you sell more product. Plus it can help with your SEO

3. Add a section of most viewed/bought products to the bottom of every product page. You want to keep people on your site as long as possible

Keep making improvements to your store. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1062 50 316

Hi there,

I really loved the sticker bomb video you have on your homepage - it's authentic, made by someone who is relatable to your target audience and shows the process of using your stickers - very good for the conversion rate! You have a narrow niche and your branding is consistent with it - you are nailing it :) 

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

1 Like