Please leave feedback on my store

AkkiaRae
1 0 0

AkkiaRaeCosmetics.com

0 Likes

A few items that may be improved:

- replace images with higher resolutions, recommend doing a photoshoot 

- creating a more inviting landing page with stronger written content and more sections

- pick a new color schema, font, and create a logo

If you need my development assistance to do this or need a more advanced solution, please let me know or email me at LMPTechSolutions@gmail.com.

Hi @AkkiaRae 

Congrats on your stores. It's has a really nice color scheme: pink and black, it's bold and outstanding, making me remember your brand better.

But I also have some suggestions, hope they can somehow help you:

HOME PAGE:

- Improve the copy: You can say something like "Click on the Prize Box on the left and have a chance to win a coupon that worths {insert a real prize value}" => add a number can better catch attention

PageFly_1-1620173206835.png

- Improve the slideshow image quality (except the 1st one): they are quite blurry and somewhat zoomed out => it can make your store looks less professional and decrease the brand credibility

- Add a real Call-To-Action button: except the ones that are embedded on the images, the home page has no other CTA buttons: you can add one more in the section 'AkkiaRae Cosmetics X Skincare' and one more after the testimonials. When visitors see a button, it's more likely that they will click

PageFly_0-1620173154009.png

- It can be more persuasive if you have the image of people on the Testimonials section, as they are talking about skincare products, images of their real skin can prove what they say.

- You can feature 1 or some of your products on the home page: it increases the chance to impress the visitors, let them have a closer look at your products and know the price range

PRODUCT PAGE

- With products that are on sale like this one https://akkiaraecosmetics.com/collections/skin-care/products/oatmeal-creme-bar , you may add a Countdown timer, or a product badge that creates urgency or scarcity like something that says "Sales ends in 2 days 5 hours", or "Only 2 left"... => it will encourage visitors to buy as soon as they can.

- For other products, for example this one https://akkiaraecosmetics.com/collections/skin-care/products/shimmer-whipped-body-butter, you may add some images that shows the product texture, how it looks like on a model skin...

- Also, I think it's the scent? and the size isn't mentioned anywhere from the product description

PageFly_2-1620173902235.png

- The transparent ingredient list may help too, some people are really skeptical about the cosmetics that they put on their skin.

- The page can be improved with reviews and rating, which can serve as social proof and help indecisive customers. Reviews, rating and testimonials can help increase the trust amongst the visitors about your brand. I think it's important for a cosmetics brand.

If you want more tips to increase your brand credibility, please check out our article about this topic https://pagefly.link/ATbKuPkz 

Overall, I think your store needs some more elements to convince visitors. For example: Return and Refund aren't accepted, do you have any benefits that assure the visitors so they can be confident to buy from you? Do you offer extra benefits, like samples give-away, free skin consulting?

I hope those comments can be useful for you. If they are, please give me a 'like'.

Thank you so much in advance and I wish you the best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3029 175 553

Hello @AkkiaRae, This is AiTrillion- an all-in-one Shopify marketing platform. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the call-to-action button (CTA) above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

AiTrillion_0-1620201362856.png

Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

- Improvise product descriptions.

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

- On the homepage, add a section of trending & new arrivals products. 

- Setup product recommendations- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Add reviews. Add reviews on the product page. 83% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

- Add loyalty rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add web push notificationsIt turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes