Please leave feedback on my store

2 0 0

Hello!

I have recently made a dropshipping business, got some visitors and traffic on my website (about 100 sessions now) but I haven't gotten a single sale or conversion. It would be extremely awesome if someone could tell me why the buyers aren't interested in buying on my site. Thanks so much!

Store: thepuppiescorner.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

One product stores are extremely hard to make work because either people want that one item or they don't. Even with a perfect store, if you don't have the right ad creative (image and ad copy) or target the wrong people, you won't make any sales. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would remove the product from your homepage because you have a product page. Not having the product on your homepage, means you can a/b test your homepage and what content is helping push people down the funnel

2. You have a few different text sizes on your site, I would try to keep it consistent across your homepage

3. The newsletter box at the bottom of your homepage does not work. I can not enter my email

4. You are missing an image on contact us page as the default image is still up

Product Page  Feedback

1. I would add some white space as your product page is tight around the edges

2. Your Star Reviews don't lead anywhere. Are these fake reviews?

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes

Hi @KhangOP,

I would say that 100 sessions is actually quite low to be drawing any meaningful conclusions, so the priority really should be building up some more traffic to your website.

However, I did just have a quick look at your website and have some feedback that should be helpful. The domain and the store name don't seem to match (thepuppiescorner.com and Pawligy). That would immediately make me concerned about how safe/secure the website was.

I would suggest using an image of the product being used as the main/lead image. The product photography looks great. Be sure to show it off and use it to explain what you are offering. I feel there needs to be more of a breakdown of what the product is, and what the benefits of its use are.

Hope that helps - Gareth 

Gareth K Thomas | Clarified.
- I will make your website work.
- Conversion optimisation, usability testing, analytics.

If my response was helpful, please click the like button below.
1 Like

Hi,

It would be best to add more products so customers can choose.

Also, you need to put some product on your homepage for your customer's easy access.

The navigation menu font is too small. 

I'm a Shopify VA
Hire me if you need my help with your Shopify store
Email: mycheekygirlsstore@gmail.com
i have a team of Virtual Assistants as well offering lowest rate ever.
0 Likes

Hi @KhangOP 

I noticed you forgot to add your logo to the checkout. Reach out if you want to know how to do that. 

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 51

Since you have a single product store I would suggest you focus on the home page layout. Add some videos related to your product. It will create a classic home page. I wanted to get back to what it means to build a website. Of course, your homepage is the shop window for your e-commerce business. So, naturally, you want to build a “beautiful” website. However, as you’re selling just one product, you’ll really have to make the most of your page.

In order to sell your single product, you have to know who your audience is. To have your single product succeed, it either has to be very unique or it has to be targeted towards a specific niche.

Getting shop reviews (and product reviews) on your site is a great way to build trust and carries a lot of benefits. Firstly, it gets people to trust your business more because other customers are singing your praises. By hosting these reviews directly on your site, you’ll also prevent a potential customer from searching for reviews elsewhere (never give a shopper a reason to leave your site!).

Give try to some engagement tools once you bring the traffic from ads you need to engage the traffic or else it will lead to a high bounce rate. Make use of advanced email marketing, loyalty rewards, reviews + Q&A, web push notifications, workflow automation, smart pop-ups, announcement bar, chatbot, product recommendations. Make use of artificial intelligence to reach your customers. Aitrillion.com can help you to skyrocket your sales.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes