Please leave feedback on my store.

Highlighted
1 0 0

I feel like my website is okay but feedback would help me greatly on what I can improve on! Also if anyone knows any tricks on boosting traffic to my site that would help greatly!!!

https://petoly-therapy.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @AdamM 

Your store is pretty cute, professional and loading fast on both Desktop and Mobile. 

However, it seems to be under construction a bit when I swipe to see your banner.Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 4.29.25 PM.png

On your Benefits page, I'd suggest you play around with the layout to enhance readability and adding images to make it more lively and engaging. Try this keyword: 'benefits page design', you'll get tons of ideas.

Your FAQs page, friend, the questions should be in Bold or in a special format so your visitors can scan and skim through. You might try Accordion to organize your content. Accordion is very helpful for complex content on a website. See this website: https://www.skinnydiplondon.com/pages/faq

To increase traffic to your sites, I have a few suggestions:

- Spy on your competitors: It will tell you a lot about what your competitors have done to sell. There are some tools like Similarweb, Buzzsumo...

- Try Blogging: It may sound boring, but it increases the chances that your prospects find you on the Internet (mostly through Google search). Remember to search for keywords (you may try this tool: https://neilpatel.com/ubersuggest/ because it's free)

- Spend time on your Instagram account (since your brand is active on this platform): Of course, you can find plenty of articles on the Internet to help you but I am seeing people talking about the effectiveness of micro-influencers. I would like to see more content of your Instagram account or build an influencer of your own (if you also have a cat or dog or both), then drive traffic to the brand's account and your site. 

Good luck because I really like your store!

pagefly
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1504 93 331

Hey  Petoly-therapy,

The store has a lot of potential. But, some flaws in the store can lead to loss of customer traffic and sales. Essential pointers for store improvement are as follows:

1. You need to add some more products for improving store variety and grabbing better customer traffic as well.
  2. More social links need to be added apart from Facebook and Instagram for better connectivity.
  3. Bestsellers are a must for depicting site peculiarity.
  4. Newsletters are a must for the latest discounts and promotions updates.
  5. Seperate "Sale" section needs to be made for all discounted items.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store receive lots of customer traffic with ample sales very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1033 50 154

Hey @AdamM ,

Your store looks great. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Adam

Great niche here and I expect it'll speak well with pet owners everywhere. I dont have a pet but I'd be keen to understand how much of a recognised issue pet anxiety is that people will be looking for solutions for it. 

I feel a blog can help to illuminate the subject and talk about why pet owners need to be aware of issues of pet anxiety. It can operate as a quasi-educational section that also markets your products to explain why they work. This will also help your SEO to organically bring more people in. 

It seems like you already have a lot of customers given the reviews you have collected. Are you finding the reviews are helping you convert customers? It would be interesting to see what percentage of reviews you are getting per sales and what insights your review provider gives. At Syntellio we are all about customer reviews and the customer review process to ensure we get more reviews for customers and provide insights using our technology. Have a look and see if you think we can add more value than your existing provider. 

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
0 Likes