Please look at my store and give me a feedback

Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 1

Dear all, 

It would be great if you could spend a little time to look at my store and give me feedback.

www.zilkes.com

Till now I do not have one visit. Maybe the produts are too less - I have much more, but before I give them in my store I want to ask you what I am doing wrong, what is ok and what I shoud change.

Thank you so much for your feedback

Silke from Zilkes

1 Like
Shopify Partner
474 46 236

Hi zilkes,

General
  • Like the logo only thing it's so big and it's on all the pages.
  • Increase the visibility of your collections will make it easier for your visitors to navigate your store. The easier they can find the products, the higher the chance they will make a purchase.
Homepage
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • Your store doesn't have any social media icons/buttons/links. I suggest you have them at least on the footer menu. You'd be pleasantly surprised at how many people will check your links out.
Product
  • Your "Add to Cart" button falls below the fold. It should be more visible.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi Zilkes,

I like your store and the concept of handmade hand bags. As potential customer living in CH, I am missing the story behind the scenes: who has fabricated it? what is your story? this increases my interest in the collection. The delivery time is very long if you ship to Germany. Good luck with your store, 

@zilkes wrote:

Dear all, 

It would be great if you could spend a little time to look at my store and give me feedback.

www.zilkes.com

Till now I do not have one visit. Maybe the produts are too less - I have much more, but before I give them in my store I want to ask you what I am doing wrong, what is ok and what I shoud change.

Thank you so much for your feedback

Silke from Zilkes

1 Like

Congrats on getting your store to this point. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders. Plus you should feature images where the bag is not as large and hard to see

2. Some more product on the store would help as it's very limited right now.

3. Add links to your footer for about us, contact us, & FAQ. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

4. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. I would redesign the layout of your product page as it's disorganized right now. I would make sure you have Product Title, Costs, Colour Selection, Add To Cart button and then Product Description as the order of your product page information. Anything else needs to be put somewhere else on the product page...the above layout is what people expect

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. I would move your social share section below the Similar Product section

4. Your Add To Cart button is fine if it's below the fold

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Tourist
10 1 1

Hello, thank you very much for your feedback. The Logo i created by myself. I bought the template, and because I do not have css or html knowledge, It is not possible for me to change the head with the logo.

What do you mean with, I should increase the visibility of my products. How can I do this? Show more categories on the first side or put single products on the start side?

Yes I now, the social media buttons I don't have. And now please don't lought - but I have no experience with social media, not facebook, or any other...

I do not know how to work with it...

Greetings from Austria, Zilkes

0 Likes
Tourist
10 1 1

Dear Duane,

thank you for your feedback. I will try to include your proposals into my shop. The only thing I can not do is to redesign of my product page, becaus I bought the template and I do not have the knowledge to change it.

Best Regards

Zilkes

0 Likes