Please may I have feed back on my General Store magicalducks.com

Highlighted
3 0 0

So far this month I had over 6000 visitors to my shop but also 0 cart adds and 0 sales.
Basically I would like honest opinions and suggestions it appears that I get traffic but not from buyers, my traffic is tire kickers.  
I promise I will take your feedback very seriously,

Michael

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

Your website looking good. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> Have you thought about your website banner and the text in banner is matched? I suggest you can add video related to your product functionality like your store banner image. More than 50% visitors think to purchase depends on the video, Customers feel like they understand the products you sell, they’re more likely to take a chance on spending their money. Video clears up a lot of that confusion.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can add your store blog. Blog can be utilized for anything that includes conveying or distributing data on the World Wide Web.
So i advise you to place your blog in your store, And your store looking Awesome.

And You can expand your items through our outsourcing application "Appfreaker Supply". Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store.
Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

The home page should be visually pleasing and must attract appropriate and potential visitors to your site. In order to capture the immense attention of your visitors, try to add some of these following points in your homepage-
Slideshow Image
Collection List
Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page )
Newsletter Sign Up
Popular Products ( 4-8 Max )
You can add a slider of images and add featured products to it. Also, you can add video for top-selling products to make it more creative and interactive.

Also, you can add product descriptions. The more the details the more is the clarity and less is the confusion of the buyer! Add different tabs to the product description section for the customers to be more clear about your product!

There are no product prices on the home page. I can ee a section for reviews. It’s good to display testimonials on the homepage and add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. You can have a review button on the homepage which makes it easier for customers to review and go through them. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews and many more. 

Add web push notifications which will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes