Please need some help. No conversions

Highlighted
2 0 0

I started my store in spring of 2020 trying to sell one product,  I tried advertising it on Google ads, and Instagram but no luck, I also ask an expert on shopify to help me and still no luck ... hmm nothing is working . My website is www.fairteks.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Fairteks,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. You must spend a lot of time improving your site, so firstly, I want to congratulate on it.

I took a look at your home page and would like to leave some comments for you. I hope it is helpful for you.

Firstly, you should check the page speed to see it runs fast or slow. This is a tool I use: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/frltpddfiy. Please check result of your page and improve it.

1. Your banner

I think the banner "Welcome back" is not necessary. Instead, you can change to a promotion campaign. I can see you are running a 10% discount campaign...

The first screen when users visit your page is really important. So it's necessary for you to spend this screen showing the product you're selling. Let customer know what you're having when they see your banner. When visit your website, I don't really know what your product is.

I think the text " Bebird Smart Visual Ear Cleaner" is more essential than the text "Trending right now" so you can consider making the above text bigger and clearer.

2. Your header

I don't know the purpose of putting the search field on the header. Firstly, because your store is one-product store so the search field is not necessary. Secondly, it seems like that it doesn't work. When I search "refund policy", it shows nothing.

3. Product details section

When I see your web, I don't know what you're selling. I have to scroll through 2 other content to see the product details. So I recommend you move this up, under the banner. This helps customers see your product easily

FairTeks- Moving To The Future. 2020-10-19 12-59-01.png

Also, you should add more product images at many scale and add a magnifier feature to the main image.

4. Your video

Your video has been muted. This is critical fault. The video is a part that helps customers understand more about your product but they don't listen anything.

5. Add customers' review or testimonial

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page. Check this guide to know more its benefit and how to make it effective. 

6. Your footer

You footer is now quite big. It should only show your short links and your website's policy.

You can move "About your shop" part to the body of page. The same with the newsletter.

FairTeks- Moving To The Future. 2020-10-19 13-10-10.png

7. "Chat with us" icon

I cannot remove the cookie notification that appears when I open your page because there is a icon laying on "Got it" button. You should move the "Chat with us" icon up a little bit. 

FairTeks- Moving To The Future. 2020-10-19 13-12-50.png

I don't know which app you're using to build your store but you can try the app I'm working on - PageFly. This app helps you easily customize your Shopify home page and make it more attractive.

Check this article to know what can PageFly do to help you maximize the effectiveness of Shopify home page.

If you find my comments useful, you can like or mark it as solution. Have a nice day!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1428 73 243

Hey @Fairteks, I hope you are doing good! The store looks good. Here are some suggestions for your store:-

1. Display reviews on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. Today customers see the reviews before making a purchase.

2. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

3. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

To implement these engagement tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted

Hey @Fairteks,

So sorry to hear, it has to be be so discouraging. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions.

After checking out your site, there were two major things I noticed. The first one is your SEO. By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO, but this is what it ends up looking like for the customer:

fairteks-meta.png

We show to fix this in our video, as well as many other ways you can optimize your store to get the right kind of traffic.

Another recommendation would be to change your theme. You current theme doesn't show your whole product until you get to the bottom of the page.

fairteks-home.png

You sell one product so you don't need a typical theme, you are going to end up with a lot of space to fill that you don't need. A simple landing page theme that really features your product would be a better choice.

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I did some changes to my store but the most I have gotten was 2 email sign ups. No sale. No conversion. What am I doing wrong

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

I would shrink the photos on the homepage down a bit, I can't see all the photos unless I scroll down. I think it's also worth noting that the two people above say "you only sell 1 product." I see that you sell more than that (phones, tablets, etc.) but their confusion shows not everyone knows where they are or what they're looking for when they get to your site. I don't know what theme you're using or how your website was made, but I would put a product highlight or something at the top of your page. Big clear photo of the ear cleaner, good description, why they should buy it with you and not somewhere else. Let people KNOW this is what we do, this is what we sell. You can keep selling the other items, but you should lean into really letting your primary product shine. On the homepage the top link next to your ear cleaner (the SHOP NOW) button should link directly to the product page, not the whole collection. If I click on that button, I'm expecting to go to the ear cleaner page, since that's the product being advertised with a big pic next to it. You want to make it as few steps to checkout as you can.

SoxZoo.com - Free Shipping on All Orders
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
416 16 88

Hi @Fairteks welcome to Shopify community

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

An appealing but simple “Above the fold” web design - The banner seems a bit blurred, so I would suggest you add a more high-quality image. Also, add:

An eye-catching headline (About the latest collection/big offers) - This should target your ideal audience.

One-two brief sentences defining what your store stands for (drop in prices, high quality, special offers, free shipping or any other value proposition)

A strong call-to-action button should stand out from the surrounding design.

Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes