Your website looks like all it cares about is making money. This doesn't really work anymore. Build a connection and give the visitor an awesome feeling on your website. Add value also if possible.
Overall good start. Think about ways to put the above into your website. Shopify is all a learning curve. Keep up the good work.
This is an accepted solution.
Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)
I absolutely adore your brand name - it matches your niche perfectly.
While the logo is really fantastic, I’d recommend resizing it to reduce the size of the header area. At the moment, the logo makes the header takes almost half of the screen, pushing the rest of the content down the pages and out of sight:
The ‘above the fold’ area [visible on the screen without scrolling down] is the most crucial for the conversion rate. The best converting websites display all the key info above the fold, to reduce the need for people to do any scrolling on the page and complete the checkout with as little fuss as possible. Aim to reduce the header area - and logo size - to display as much website content as possible above the fold.
I also recommend adding a hero image at the top - it’s a great introduction to your store and can help you significantly improve your conversion rate.
Make sure to add trust signals as well: Shipping policy and About us page. These can also help you improve your conversion rate. Many online shoppers often look for this info before placing an order, to find out if you ship worldwide, how long is the delivery, or who’s behind the brand, so having these pages easy to find can also help you boost your conversion rate.
Especially now, with stricter lockdown restrictions in Ireland, I know that shipping orders is not possible - I advise my Ireland based clients to inform about it clearly on the homepage, and inform that all orders will be shipped after April 12th, when the restrictions are taken off. Otherwise people will hesitate to buy from you, as they will assume you do not take any orders at all.
Here are a few guides that might help:
If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!
Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique
Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard
Hey @Deglak, here is the feedback:-
- There is a lot of blank space in the header. Add the 'HOME' option in the header menu.
- Add slider images in the first fold of the homepage.
- Give product recommendations like NEW ARRIVALS, RECENTLY VIEWED, BEST SELLERS.
- Add a separate page of the shipping policy in the footer.
- Display testimonials on the homepage, add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- You should increase the engagement on your store. Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.
This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
To implement these engagement tools in your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Apart from the above-mentioned points, you can look into the below-mentioned tips for store optimization as well:
Wish the luck favors you always! Best of luck.
Hi @Deglak ,
I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions for improvement.
1. The header section is taking lot of space. Make adjustments like :
2. Add Home button to the starting of the main menu.
3. All sub-menu items should start with capital letters. Example: Bottle Sets, Starter Kit
4. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
5. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add a different background color to the footer. Instead of adding footer page links horizontally, add it vertically.
6. Add email newsletter to the footer to give customers on your list updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
7. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
8. Add product reviews in all product pages as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
9. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
10. Add more payment options other than PayPal which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 580 results indexed by Google. But your website has 651+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. Many store owners, bloggers are therefore generating revenue from their pages quicker by getting their specified pages indexed pro-actively & verifiably. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Thank you so much for your review, it's been a benchmark in terms of direction. We're still on our way with adjustments, some things are limited within the Theme we're using but I hope we've done some progress in terms of UX and in general.