Please provide Store site feedback

OVAL
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello. 

We are looking for constructive feedback on our e-commerce site https://ovalsportstore.ca/

Thank you for taking the time., we appreciate your feedback. 

0 Likes

Hello @OVAL ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

You can show offers related products banners in home page.

And you add slideshow offers, And improve Landscaping design.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

I hope you will get my points.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2822 176 474

Dear @OVAL 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Do ON PAGE SEO
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action

ovallcta.png

• Add Trust Badge, Highlight your USP, Add Featured Collection​ Example of Nice Home page
  • At footer: Open social profiles at new tab
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
0 Likes

Hello @OVAL 

Hope ! Below features helps you to get more traffic.
1)No testimonials in homepage. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. 
2)You can Add Trust Badges at your product page.
3)You can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
4)Add customer reviews and Wishlist in product page.
456.png
 5)Implement reward program to increase sales to your store. You offer reward points for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.       The most common reward program allow customers to accumulate points through sales or straightforward actions on your store.

Thanks 
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hey @OVALThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions. Here are few suggestions that you work on:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action like 'Shop Now' on it. 

AiTrillion_0-1626338206366.png

- You need to work on the homepage layout. The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Add a review section on the product page as 93%of people read reviews before making a purchase.

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- Make your store engaging and interactive. An engaging store helps to engage the visitors coming to your store. You can engage the customers with the help of many marketing tactics like enticing customers with the help of a loyalty rewards program. Retargeting customers even when they are not online in your store with the help of push notifications. 

- Give product recommendations to your customers by personalizing the customers' shopping experience. Personalization helps customers to feel a sense of belongingness. On the homepage, add a section of trending- new arrivals products. 

Adding such tools to your store and improving the layout will help you to engage & attract traffic to your store. You can start working on the above suggestions and implement them in your store. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Tom_Murphy
Shopify Partner
19 0 4

Hi @OVAL,

I'd love to help you with a few suggestions for your store. I believe that store optimisation is an ongoing process, so my first suggestion is to make some of the improvements suggested here by the community, and then see the impact before asking for more input.

My second suggestion is to highly recommend adding a review app. I would suggest you select one of Stamped.io, Loox or Judge.me They will help you with reviews, testimonials and other UGC (user-generated content). These all help with your customer engagement, conversion and ultimately sales.

Most of your traffic will eventually load a product page. So optimising this page is always a good investment of your time. I clicked on this product randomly:

https://ovalsportstore.ca/collections/accessories/products/hydro-flask-40-oz-wide-mouth-w-flex-cap

What struck me is the quality of the recommendations. I did not think they were relevant to the shopper and their interest in a drink bottle. See below:

Tom_Murphy_0-1626339372001.png

This should be improved by adding a high-quality product recommendation app. This is important as high-quality recommendations help the shopper find the best product for them. This helps your conversion and flows through to happier shoppers (they find what they are looking for) and you enjoy increased sales. Shoppers are also more likely to return to your store and recommend it to others when they find the things they are interested in buying.

I would suggest using an app like Frankie which uses advanced visual AI to ensure your product recommendations are personalized to each shopper (in real-time), and as result, are highly relevant. Frankie also provides Recently Viewed as part of the package. Displaying Recently Viewed is useful as it acts almost like a Wishlist. Reminding each shopper what they have liked and clicked on. This can also dramatically improve conversion. 

The key idea behind Frankie is a simple one. Display products to each shopper that they are most likely to buy. 

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Tom @ Frankie

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CRO Expert at Frankie - Personalizing the Shopping experience - Empowering merchants across 95% of the planet

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CRO Expert at Frankie - Personalizing the Shopping experience.
Frankie - empowering merchants in 206 Countries and 31 Currencies.
0 Likes