Please provide an Honest opinion on my Store

Anish2
Tourist
9 0 2

Guys pls give feedback on my store Fastandfresh.in . 

Thanks

Anish 

MarkRoss
Tourist
51 3 11

Hi, 

your website looks good

I offer to make products card on home page looks more invited. maybe start with make the add to cart text more bigger and read able

also in the product page make to button better 

Good luck

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2375 140 428

Hello Anish @Anish2, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

You can create a tier system where you can target customers and make them feel important. You can make tiers like silver, gold, and platinum customers and give rewards to them on the basis of the tier they are in. This will engage customers, enhance customer relationships and make them feel important.

- Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Overall, your store looks good! All you need to do is maximize the customer engagement in your store that will help you to engage the customers coming to your store and will help in retaining the customers. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes