Please provide constructive criticism on my store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Please provide constructive criticism on my Shopify Store - www.pawsomeworldofpets.com   I have spent a lot of money on instragram ads and Google Ads but no sales.  Please be honest and give me solutions to any problems you see on my store.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1824 116 278

Dear @pawsomworldopet 

Hope following suggestions will help you

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

pwespeed.png

pawsspeed.png

• Hero banners need to improve
  • Header and Footer Area need to Improve
  • Add predictive search feature
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey there @pawsomworldopet Here's what I'd like to suggest - 

1. On your homepage, there's a lot of space being occupied in your header menu! Maybe you should try and chuck off that space and utilize it somewhere else?! If you have already asked to subscribe for your newsletters, don't do that again the footer menu where there's a very thin text field to enter an email ID. 

2. I don't see the About Us page in your store! Try and come up with a small story behind your store. People love to read what's your store all about! 

3. If you can reduce the size of product images on your homepage it'll look clean that way! Also, having just 1 image is not enough. Try and have at least 2-3 product images. 1 image is not enough to judge your product. 

4. You can come up with a blog section and write compelling articles that will help you in ranking your store in the SERPs. 

I see that you've spent a lot on ads .. but nothing happened?! Here's what I suggest for it - 

There must be people who have abandoned their carts in your store. Try and reach them through email marketing and get some sales. Instead of finding new leads, try remarketing with Facebook ads and google ads, and recall previous visitors to your store. 

How is your social media management going? Social media can be a useful way to grab some leads even without runnings ads! Rest, you can also consider integrating your store to other marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart, Google Shopping, eBay, etc .. this way you'll be able to showcase your products to a wider audience! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of tech enthusiasts who are always there to add wings to your Shopify store!

From customizations in your store to making customized apps, and help you in selling on more than 60+ global marketplaces!

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey! 

It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce! 

Ps. We're just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes