Please provide feedback for my site thegreatdiscount.com

Solved
jayadhanas
2 0 0

Hi Seniors,

Iam running thegreatdiscount.com since 2months only had 6 conversion until now despite running daily FB and Google ads.Please advise me how to increase my sales.Right now I am promoting through Google adwords and facebook.

Thanks In Advance.

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @jayadhanas 

When I think of discounted products I think of my local $1 store..... cheap and nasty products. While I just love your logo the name might be something to think about. I could wrong just my thoughts. 

I pretty much like most you website. I don't really like this part 

Countdown.JPG

120 items left .... doesn't scream buy me now. Also countdown times don't build a brand unless you really are just using them for this sale. Than that's fine. Personal I don't like them. 

Overall good job. Keep up the good work my friend. 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

jayadhanas
2 0 0

Hi Clayton,

Thanks for your valuable feedback.Can u plz. suggest me any alternative domain name and how to much to change the quantity of left items would be ideal.Any alternative ideas instead of timer to hurry the buyer,please suggest.

0 Likes
FFT_SMART
Shopify Partner
485 27 99

Hi @jayadhanas 

There are a couple of things I might consider adding to your store, but overall good work

One thing to consider is adding a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

Also I noticed that you don't have a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Another thing you might want to add is reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

One thing to consider is adding an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
sammyatklarna
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi Jayadhanas,

I really like your unique and interesting products on your site. One thing I would suggest is adding a buy now, pay later option for customers on your website so that they can split up the payments with no interest and no credit card required. I work for Klarna and our merchants are seeing an increase in conversions by 44% after implementing Klarna on their site.  Hear is a little more information

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this helps!
Samantha

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1956 124 436

Hey Thegreatdiscount,

I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce. Login, when added, should be placed beside the search bar, currency converter and cart for a more systematic header view. Other points to be noted for store improvement are as follows:

1. Bestsellers need to be displayed on the homepage as well apart from being shown in the collections section.
  2. Instagram images need to be added for better brand promotion.
  3. Testimonials should be added near the footer for strengthening customer trust and belief.
  4.  Reviews need to be added below each product for improving customer choice.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May there be a shower of sales through store improvement.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes