I just had look into your website. Use all gallery image sizes are in equal dimenstions.
You have only single product?
Selling an single item in existing conditions is a matter of concern. Your thought was good. Selling in a store with few thousand items are very low, how are you selling the same thing? I mean How are you getting sales from single item? Once you can think it.
Simply this is not worth for every online store. And most of visitors are not interested to stay more time on this type of store. If customers wants only your product related thing then only they will visit your store if they like then those are purchase otherwise they go to another sites. Its depends on the visitors mood.
I suggest You can increase your niche, You can improve your thought.
Getting traffic but, no sales happens when the site fails to create a positive impression in the minds of visitors. So, to maintain a long-lasting impression you need to present your store in a decent manner. Following are my suggestions for store improvement:
Wish the store becomes capable of converting visitors to customers through store improvement.
Congrats! You did great job on making positive first impression. From the very first second your store gives out luxurious vibes. The hero banner that you used, is very high resolution and stylish. However, make sure it always resonates with your brand and what you are selling.
While browsing your store I took a couple of notes that you might consider
1) In Shopify theme codes you make this heading here clickable.
Take advantage of that and put a redirect to your product page there.
2) In the about us section, you doubled a word. But most importantly, I recommend creating a separate page or adding more info in that section. Having a warm and welcoming About us, helps make your site more trustworthy.
3) The biggest reason for bounce is that visitors are not sure if they want to get that item, or they do need that item at all.
In your case, I would recommend driving more targetted traffic. For that you have to know where your potential audience is "located".
I suggest working in partnerships with other companies that sell complementary items or services.
If have not worked in that direction yet, here is a template offered by Shopify to help create a business plan https://www.shopify.com/blog/business-plan-template
This is the best way to get inspired. A lot of the times people have faced issues like ours and just simply searching for sites like yours with high sales will do a great favor.
I myself have used benchmarking with all the startups I have had. Take advantage of that!
Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so let me know by marking this post as a solution or reply for more detailed information.
If you are having visitors but no sales that is maybe because of lack of engagement features in your store. You should increase engagement on your store which will help you to capture visitors and will convert them into paying customers. You can increase engagement on your store by:-
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
- It’s good to display testimonials on the homepage and add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A.
- Add smart pop-ups.
- You should add more Call to Action on the homepage.
- Add a loyalty reward program.
If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. It looks like you're having some issues with your domain. Do you need some assistance with it? When I click through I'm receiving an error.
It's great that you're receiving traffic based on the marketing you are doing, but if you are finding that you aren't making sales you should ask yourself if you are targeting the correct audience. Based on the products you sell, who are your target audience? Have you designed some marketing personas? Have you developed a marketing plan?
I would hold off spending your budget on ads until you fully understand who exactly you are targeting, and how best you can reach them.