Please provide feedback on my sleepwear store...

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi everyone,

Can you please provide some feedback on my store. At the moment the only advertising I do is google ads and instagram influencers. Please let me know how I can improve my marketing methods also. 

https://oneempire.com.au/ 

https://www.instagram.com/oneempirestore/

Capture.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1271 73 154

Hello,

I think you should also try for Facebook Ads and SEO.

But before that you have to optimize your landing page and product.

If you need more tips. Please contact here: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Setup Shopify Store @ 129 USD
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Bridgette_Bidne,

General
  • Use a professional email address like hello@shopaddress.com or info@shopaddress.com, instead of a generic email address like Gmail or Yahoo.
  • The Footer section needs to be organized.
Homepage
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
Product
  • Your product images should all be consistent in terms of size.
  • Change your add to cart button color to a bright color.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
164 5 34

Hi @Bridgette_Bidne

Trust you are doing good. I saw your website your products are amazing congratulations on your new store wish you success!

Please see below points:

1. Place a top navigation which is really important since you are also selling pillows apart from sleep wear

2. Product Details page (example - https://oneempire.com.au/collections/frontpage/products/all-champagne-set-bottoms )

I would remove the option of pay in installments.

3. You need to make minor tweaks on checkout pages.

4. Use the promo area on all page which is very important.

Further I think you would love to boost your website sales & increase conversion - Correct!

Perfect! I would Love to grow your sales with below services and better ROI via Digital Channels ( Google, Bing)

I would Love to grow your sales with correct ad setups and detailed optimization and strategies from time to time.

I would be happy to serve you!

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
1 Like
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your collection pages and feature the same main product image with a model standing in the same way. You have models now standing, sitting or some with their back to the camera.

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. I would delay the 5% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage. Also I got a someone recently bought and a FB messenger popup right away. You shouldn't not have all these popups on your site

4. Change your contact email to your domain name

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like