Please provide feedback on my store - Thank you

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 7

I would appreciate any comments on my store. I am doing everything I can do market and it is a SLOW process. I have only had two organic sales, the rest are friends and family! 

My shop is www.zbestnaturals.com

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Why should I buy your soap over others ? 

Hi @EdieZimm 

The great thing about your product is its home made. People love this sort of stuff. Really build that connection and trust with the people coming to your website. A few areas you need to work on are. 

• Home Page (flow)
  • Site Navigation 
  • Product Page 

I'll send you a more detailed review on email now. Should give you a great understand of what is and isn't working. 

I love your logo. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S Hope the cows don't come along for the 4th time :) 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Zbestnaturals,

Receiving sales solely depends upon the impression a store creates in the minds of the visitors. Store optimization is the main tool that creates a positive impression on the user's mind thus, leading to a product purchase. Following steps should be followed to give your store a better look than before:

1. The central banner should be slightly bigger in length.
  2. The product page layout should be changed. Multiple products should be placed horizontally in a row instead of the present layout.
  3. Offer discounts to your customers to win their trust and belief.
  4. Adding more information to the blog section will help in better understanding.
  5. Customer reviews should be placed below each product to improve customer choice.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store receives more and more sales day by day.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
50 1 11
Hey, I like your store! Please note that i am not an expert at all and am in process of creating my own store as we speak.
Obv all comments above apply + when you open up the menu and collections you give 3 options in the dropdown (you put 2 together) yet when you scroll down on homepage you show 4 collections. Me personally i prefer the consistency and would put all 4 in dropdown :).

Btw how DID you put all 4 collections on your homepage like that? When I add collections it gives a standard carrousel-option (which appearantly is frowned upon cos it kills conversion rates :p)

PS; i wouldnt mind a feature on the homepage of the free necklace you are giving away, makes for a good pagefiller.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hey,

You can get a Free In-depth Store review from experts with tips and tricks to optimize it for high conversion Here

Good Luck

0 Likes