Please provide feedback on my store, this is my first ever shopify store.

Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Hello,

This is my first time starting a shopify store and I would like to know if I can get any feedback about how my store and product pages can be improved.

Here is my URL: https://dogjoydeals.com/

Thank you,

Emmanuel 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1402 71 238

Hello @Emmanuel12, Welcome to Shopify Community. Some improvements that you need to do in your store are:-

- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

Slideshow Image - Collection List - New arrivals, Bestsellers - Testimonials - Newsletter sign up box - Instagram Feed

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Set up Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

To implement marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.com.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Hello,

I am interested in this service. I have installed the app with the free community plan and am interested in your assistance in each of these areas. 

Thank you,

Emmanuel

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1402 71 238

Hello Emmanuel,

I hope you are doing good! And, great to hear that. Kindly, email us at support@aitrillion.com mentioning the features that you would like to set up on your store and we will do it for you and will be happy to help you. 

Have a great day.

Thanks & Regards

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes