Please provide feedback on my store

2 0 0

Hi Team!

I recently opened my store and would love to hear your feedback recommendations!

www.blushingbillie.com/

What I already noticed was that customers couldnt find the cart - so I made the header fixed. But you will see that it is going over the images - so will fix that this weekend. Just incase you notice it too!

Appreciate your feedback!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Belindametb ,

Congratulations on the new store!  I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking.

Web-Fonts: Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading. Choose a font and text color on banner that is easier to read even from further away.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 30%. It should be above 70%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

mobile speed.jpg

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

Images:  Provide functionality of zooming to every products Images. Also observe the optimization of the image (Basic Image SEO).  Insert images into carousel.

Privacy Policy(Most Recommended) - Privacy policy is a great way to show customers that you can be trusted for handling personal information of the user with care.

Terms of services (Most Recommended)- You should have terms of Service Agreement on your website.

Shipping and return policy (Most Recommended) - Shipping and return policy improves users’ trust, and it gives a feeling of safety to your customers. It ensures excellent customer service. Also, search engines and all advertisement tools give this more importance so I would suggest to create two separate pages for it. 

Footer: You need to add proper footer menu links. Also, you can show website information, address, returns & free shipping policies, privacy policy and terms of services links in the footer. It gives a feeling of safety to your customers and it also ensures excellent customer service.

I hope you like my feedback!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
126 12 48

Hi Belinda, 

Your store looks very feminine and calming. I think that is exactly how yoga related stores should feel. 

As you said, the fixed navi bar is quite distracting since it covers a huge part of the screen. Aaaand let me tell you, the name of your store is quite unique and memorable. The first impression of the store was very positive and trustworthy right away. 

Now let's hop over to things that could be enhanced

1) Put a favicon to make your site more recognizable 

2) Maybe make the "blushing billie" sign on the header a little bigger, but make sure it does not change the size of the header 

3)Use the same font but different switch between bold and usual. 

4)Don't forget to mention what fabrics are used 

5) Reduce the space between size guide and social sharing buttons. 

6) Your Instagram account is very appealing, I recommend displaying it in a gallery on the homepage. Here, we have an app for that https://apps.shopify.com/instagram-photos

I see that you are using Growave, thanks for that:) 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, If so please let me know by liking this post. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thank you such great feedback will get on it!
0 Likes