Please provide feedback on my store

Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 2

Dear all,

We are planning to launch our website to finally dip our toes in the fascinating world of ecommerce. We are a brick and mortar store but want to leverage the ever-growing trend of online shopping. Please review our site: https://miestilomd.com/ (password: towffe) and kindly provide reviews and suggestions on what to improve.

Some things that we have yet to include: physical locations of our stores, frequently asked questions, maps.

Thanks ever so much for your help! Looking forward to your comments.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1894 37 224

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> I see one of your item in view page, there is no descriptions you can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> You don't have about us page? You can add about us page, it’s about the reader. Readers want to see what you can do for them for an entertaining show or a comfortable rental, you need to prove to them that you offer what they need.
-> You can add contact us page in the footer section, Since you determine the information you'd like from the consumer you can catch the correct information you need from them.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 2

Dear Appfreaker,

Thanks very much for your thoughtful comments and suggestions! I highly appreciate your review and will definitely take stock all of your observations before going live.

Hope all is well and thanking you again for your time and kind advice!

Best regards,

Luis

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @luismayala ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 2

Dear Droppersstop,

Thanks very much for your thoughtful comments. We are definitley going to include the customer review sections and will work out the trust badges. We are also aimining to include product descriptions to add SEO's to boost our positioning in search engines. Regarding product offers, would you say this is most effective as text in a banner or directly in the product or collection pages?

Many thanks again for taking the time to provide these valuable insights!

Best regards,

Luis

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
91 5 21

Hi @luismayala ,

Here are some suggestions that you can consider :

1. Customer Testimonials could be added to increase trust among shoppers.

2. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.

3. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app.

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 34 122

Hey there 

Hero images: Stick to one rather than the rotating carousel. It’s going by so fast that if I think I may be interested, it’s gone. Carousels /sliders have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders.

3. Please increase the size of the text of your store, specially the product names and collection names, etc. 

4. Reviews on Product Page - Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started. 

5. Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search. 

6. I love that you have a quick view for your product page but I would suggest you to remove the "related products" section in the quick view. When a customer clicks on the quick view section their purpose is to view the least amount of information to make the purchase, they don't need to see the related products in the quick view. 

7. Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store. 

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products or who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well. 

And as for urgency - 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
224 9 49

Hi @luismayala welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I've reviewed your store, A couple of feedbacks which might be helpful to you:

1. Add a free shipping tag at the top of the header menu as nothing excites the customer more than a free shipping tag. This could be the biggest excitement for any customer and you will get a lot of traffic.
2. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
4. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review. Ensure every image has other 3-4 images with different angles which will help the customer to get a detailed view of your gallery with this you can also add a product zoom in to fill the browser window.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 2

Hi Yusuf,

Thanks very much for your helpful pointers. We are definitely looking to setup spaces for more customer interaction through product reviews and testimonials. We've taken a look at your app and we're very impressed with it, so we will try it out on our website.

We are highly appreciative of your taking the time to review and comment on our website. Wish you plenty of success and congratulations on your 5 star app review!

Kind regards,

Luis

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 2

Dear arushibhatia20,

Thanks ever so much for your valuable feedback! Regarding your points, we have done the following:

1. Already added sticky headers and the improvement in navigation feel is quite noticeable!

2. We are taking your observation into account and will try to limit our slides to our major categories; we are also looking to slow down our transtion times. We may also add static images to highlight our collections in lieu of the carousel since, upon further reflection, we agree that it may be a more effective way to enhance customer engagement.

3. We have increased the size of the fonts in the main text and titles.

4. Everyone who has kindly posted on this thread is in agreement that customer reviews are essentials. To this end, we have added an app to increase interactions with our buyers.

5. Currently working on product descriptions, hoping to attend best practices regarding product copy.

6. Thanks for pointing this out, we have removed related products to achieve a "cleaner" preview of our products.

7. We'll try to achieve "Social Proof" through our social media presence, but may I ask what else would you suggest to do this organically in our website? Testimonials, reviews, visitor counts?

We value your input highly and we're remarkably greatful that you took the time to provide these valuable pointers.

Wishing you continued success!

Best regards,

Luis

0 Likes