Please provide feedback on my store

4 0 0

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for taking time to read this. I would love feedback on my store and how to increase conversions. We are a fashion brand that launched in February 2020. We mainly use Instagram/facebook marketing and also email marketing and not currently using Ads but traffic is low to the site. We would appreciate feedback please.

Thank you

Alexandra

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1824 116 276

Dear alexbel,

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you.

joshspeed.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

joshspace.png

• Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do on page SEO and index all your product at Google
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. Im not sure how to implement all these suggestions, but will research. The example you gave have many products, while we just have 5 or 6 products.  I'm confused about the speed as the speed is fine when we check, how do we improve this?

The about us is on the home page on the header menu.

Thank you

0 Likes