Please provide feedback on my store

Excursionist
31 1 7

Hello,

I provide Tarot Consultations to clients, and I'd appreciate your feedback. I opened my store in October and I have had many views/visits triggered by clicks from Facebook advertising.  

The number of people who have used my Contact page to ask a question, or who have subscribed to my newsletter, seems relatively low. It is unlikely to expect that that someone will simply visit my store, choose a type of consultation and order it without interacting with me, due to the customized nature of my services and price points. Buying what I sell is not like buying a book or some other tangible item. However, I have had some sales go that way, without interacting with the prospect/customer until the customer has created an order. 

A FB marketing consultant has told me that my advertising is performing better than average re: the number of clicks the ads generate. 

Here is the link to the site: http://integritytarotconsulting.com 

Thank you in advance for your feedback and comments.

Kind Regards,

Roland

Best regards,

Roland

0 Likes
Pathfinder
122 11 49

Hello @RolandP 

Congratulations on opening your store! It looks very neat!

Here are a few feedbacks from my end that you might want to consider:

Firstly, your chatbot is a great idea, especially since you provide tailor-made services. But the chatbot would be better as a popup which immediately grabs the user's attention. 

Secondly, I tried signing up to your page, but having to put my email id and password is a bit turnoff. The longer it takes for your customers to get something, the lower the chance of sales. What I would suggest here is a one button sign up option, such as a button that says "Sign in using Gmail". This is a lot more convenient and makes your website userfriendly. 

Thirdly, your contact page is in a separate tab, which means people have to navigate to that tab manually, again, making it not very user friendly. Here, I would suggest that after each product, such as telephone consultation, put a button that says "Contact us" which will take them to your contact place directly. Regrading the contact us form, I think that instead of a huge space for a message that they need to type, if you put in specific questions, that they can answer by clicking on a drop down menu, it will be more engaging, and will also serve your purpose better. 

Finally, consider reshuffling the items in your home and catalog page. Here's an idea, but you can go about it differently. Instead of putting a huge page on yourself on the home page, consider putting it on a separate tab as "About us". On the Homepage, give separate brief discussions on what you are offering. Your homepage looks aesthetic, but people will need to see your offering right when they click your homepage, as they may not want to go to your catalog page. On the homepage, where you are briefly describing your products, you can add a "Learn more" button that will redirect them to the catalog page, where all the details are given.

Hope this helps you out! Please feel free to reach out in case of any further queries. 

Happy Selling!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
Excursionist
31 1 7

Hi, 

Thank  you!

I am puzzled by your point of feedback about my requiring and D and password.please help me understand.

On the Contact page, all someone needs to provide is an email address, and a question, if they wish. Optional: phone number and name. No ID and no password are required. 

Alternatively, a first-time visitor can use an Omnisend pop up give me their email address (no ID, no password are necessary) and that puts them in my marketing-approved list. This creates an Omnisend record with their email address.

Again, are you seeing something I do not see when I clear my cookies and go to my site as a first-time visitor?

Thank you,

Roland

0 Likes
Pathfinder
122 11 49

Hello again!

Sorry if my last post was not clear. I am actually referring to this part of the webpage. 

image.png

Here, please consider adding a button that enables me to sign in using Gmail, and that will give you all the details you are looking for, and save the user the hassle of typing it in. 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
Excursionist
31 1 7

Hi,
Thank you for letting me know that you apparently clicked on that “person” icon first That icon is useful if one wants to create an account. One does not normally start by creating an account.

You should have first seen the Omnisend popup invite to leave your email address (only) and receive a 20% discount on your first consultation. That pops up several seconds after you land on the page.

Or, if you clicked on the green banner at the top, or any of the several “Contact” buttons on the main splash page, you would have been taken immediately to the “Contact” Page, which invites you to leave your email (the only required piece of information), your name and a message, if desired.

Thank you for providing feedback based on your experience. I can tweak some things based on your feedback.

Best regards,

Roland

0 Likes