Please provide feedback on my store

Decorfaure
Excursionist
24 0 70

Hello everyone,

Could you please provide some feedback on my store? It will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

www.decorfaure.com

Hi @Decorfaure 

I just took a look at your store. Here are my feedbacks which helps in increase traffic.

Try to add blog in home page.

Recently viewed products 
It is always required to show recently viewed products to your customers in order to remind again about that product. Here we have added option to show recently viewed products to your customers even if they are not signed-in on shop and product page. Customers can easily and directly get back to the items they were looking .Try to add it in your website.

Wishlist is a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising. Include Wishlist in product page beside add to cart to boost up your sales.
->Bring more visitors to your store
->Increase sales
->Help gauge popularity of an item

Here are some  benefits of a customer reward program:
->Identify your best customers.
->Reduce advertising costs
->Acquire new customers
->Move customers up the buying ladder.
Rewards can be provided for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. Try to add to your store.

Social login is convenient for users and it is considered a secure type of authentication .Add it .

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hey @DecorfaureThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've taken a look at your store, and your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and branding is well done. Here are a few suggestions to offer you:

Some good points of your store:

• professionally designed store
  • perfect layout
  • easy to navigate

- On the homepage, add a section of new products also.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing. Also, it builds up your social proof and social currency, develops an engaging way to communicate with customers in multiple channels and hits right on your target market.

- Just a heads up! Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Overall your store looks really great and professional! 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @Decorfaure

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

2.1.png

• The search bar is a little bit hard to see. The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility
  • CTA Button 

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and is a great way to optimize your home page

2.2.png

• Anchor Text 

For this section, you should put an anchor text so that customers can click and sign up straight away. Also, a buy button should be added to every single product as you will not want visitors to miss it if they don’t hover on the image. 

2.3.png

• Use Delivery Date
    Once a purchase decision is made, the buyer is excited to get your product on their hand as soon as possible. When viewing “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by April 4th”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.

• Return Policy
    Customers get hesitant to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on the product page.

The actual return policy, in particular, the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy-to-read and clear for customers.

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Hey @Decorfaure ,

Congratulations on the launch of your store. I just spent some time on your store and here is a bit of feedback I have for you to improve sales:

1. Use more call to action language on your website.

2. Make the UX great for the customer (use AI-Powered Product Recommendations in all pages so your shoppers don't hit the back button on then browser)

3. Reduce the choice overload by providing a personalized experience for your shoppers. I can help you with this. Please see LimeSpot Personalizer and let me know if I can help you more.

Overall your store looks very professional and the images are very high quality in my opinion. Best of luck!

Cheers,

Michelle

E-Commerce Conversion AI
0 Likes