Please provide feedback on my store

Highlighted
2 0 0
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Dalionsden,

A single newsletter should be used for discounts and promotional updates instead of two. Other pointers to be taken care of for a better store look are mentioned below:

1. Favicon is missing, which is quite important for site identification.
  2. More social links apart from Facebook and Instagram need to be added for better customer association.
  3. You should add terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content. 
  4. Seperate "Sale" section needs to be added for all discounted items.
  5. Reviews need to be added to improve customer choice.
  6. Testimonials and Instagram images need to be added for better brand promotion.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store improvement yields better results this time.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1510 76 257

Hey @dalionsden ,

You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store.

Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

This will help you to capture the visitors and convert them into paying customers. Also, it will increase your conversion rate and retention rate.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

You can add refund policy and Privacy policy in the footer section, it is more helpful for who can purchase the items on your store.
I suggest you can add contact us page in the footer section, Since you determine the information you'd like from the consumer you can catch the correct information you need from them.
You can post your items Facebook it is also helps for to increasing the sales.
Add more than one gallery images under product page.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
104 5 22

Hi @dalionsden ,

I had a quick look at your store and some of the pages. I can see that you have good collection of products.

Here are some ideas you might want to consider :

1) Provide information about shipping, refund and privacy policy, FAQ's which are all very important to have and increase trust with customers.

2) You can add Instagram feed for promotions.

3) Favicon should be added for better site identification.

4) Testimonial should be added to increase customer trust.

5) You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any E-commerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app if you're looking for one. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

Highlighted

@dalionsden 

Change Your Brand Colors
Your website is really heavy on the orange and lime green colors. The way it's been used makes it rather hard on the eyes. You should think about using calmer colors (or toning down on the usage of the colors) to align more with your brand. If you're keen on keeping the orange, then drop the lime green, introduce more whites. Also for brand consistency, make sure your logo colors match others used on dalionsden.com

Here's what you have right now:

Current Product PageCurrent Product Page

And here's how you can improve it. You can see that I've reduced the orange, utilised whites to guide users more to the call to action - Add to Cart:

Dalionden.jpg

Right away you can see that there's clarity on the website and a clean call-to-action. 

Improve Customer Engagement 
Beyond this point, think about how you'd handle customer engagement to drive up conversions on your store. The last thing you'd want is to have a purchase-intent traffic (consumers with interest to buy) and being unable to give them relevant recommendations. Engagement on Da Lions Den should primarily be about understanding what customers are looking for and showing them relevant inventory from your store - this will lead directly to conversion. 

You could use our app Rendezvous for this :) Our patented recommendation tech fills significant blind spots in traditional recommender systems, enabling new products such as yours to be discovered and recommended - leading to more sales. You can check it out here.

- If my answer was relevant, do Like so I can know.
- Also if it solves your problem, mark it as an accepted solution

You can also reply to this for further insights on improving your website + conversion. 
Best of luck in improving your store and growing your business!

~ Kingston

Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
Over 500,000+ shoppers are already using Rendezvous Recommendations to find products from big brands like - Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart & BestBuy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thanks for your feed back, is there a sample i can view that i can implement on my site.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

My Pleasure! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes