I would like to provide you some recommendations for your store
1, Home page
Customers even though scroll down or up on the page, they can access the menu anytime. By accessing the header, they can go to other pages to see the store's products. Another important thing on the header is the Search field. The search field needs to be placed prominently so they can search immediately and seamlessly anytime.
By adding a button, you can lead visitors to many products and collections. This is a really useful way to increase the conversion rate for your store. Customers when scroll down to see the banner and they are really interested in your products, but they have to scroll down more so they can see the collection list. Why don't you put a button to link to your product/ collection pages on the banner so you won't miss any customers.
2, Collection page
3, Product page
4, About us page
I just have one suggestion for this page: you can add one or some images on this page to make your page looks professional and friendly to customers.
Or you can add here social media: An Instagram Feed or Twitter are good choices to add on the home page. Customers can often see your store's Instagram updates with images or they can even follow you.
I hope my recommendations can help you. Like it, if you feel it is helpful or mark it as the solution. You can check my guide on how to personalize the Shopify store to know more details.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Congratulations on your store. I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. There is a lot of space in the header section above and below the main menu. Minimize space.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Add store address or email id in Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
5. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
6. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
7. A FAQ would be useful!
8. Adding Blog will help to increase traffic
9. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
10. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
11. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hi @Kaichek !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hi @Kaichek welcome to Shopify family
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also, you can do more target-oriented email campaigns. Also, Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.
2. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.
3. While clicking on your social plugins, it's opening on the same page. I would suggest that this opens up at a new tab so that your customers still remain on your website.
4. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)
5. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
6. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
I hope this helps!
I hope you're doing great!
I would be happy to solve your problems, Please give me a suitable time to discuss about your issues.
Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Drop me an Email- email@example.com
I look forward to your response!