Please provide feedback on my store

Solved
Neeta
2 0 0

Hello All!

I have an eCommerce store: https://estellacollection.com/

1. I would like to get an honest opinion on where we are lacking to ramp up our conversions.

2. I would like to learn how to reduce cart abandonment. 

3. If our website speed is up to the mark?

Greatly appreciate the feedback

Thank You!

Neeta

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
469 46 155

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Neeta

Have seen your store and have some suggestions for you: 

- I think there are some solutions to increase your conversion rates:

+ You can try to add "Featured Products" section on your homepage. This section will help you show your favorite products directly to your customers. 

+ Create a shoppale gallery. I see your gallery, but now it only show your photos, right? You can try to create a shoppable one to allow your customers to click on products when I love the products on images. 

Check out this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you do that, and it's free. 

+ On your product pages, you need to add Buy now buttons. 

- About abandoned carts, you need to know what are the products that are deleted and figure out. Try to remember, right products and the right prices, your customers will not delete their carts. 

- I think you're having quite many banners. You can try to get rid of some because too many banners will make your customers feel confused. 

By the way, your store is good. It looks fresh and clean. Keep it up!

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Neeta
2 0 0

Hello Convey Lego 0612,

Thank you for the feedback on my store. I would get on the recommended changes. Last month 27 people abandoned the cart and 11 people reached out to the checkout and left. How to figure out if there is a problem with my checkout page?

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
469 46 155

Hi @Neeta

Did you try to order by yourself to see what is wrong?

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes