I have an eCommerce store: https://estellacollection.com/
1. I would like to get an honest opinion on where we are lacking to ramp up our conversions.
2. I would like to learn how to reduce cart abandonment.
3. If our website speed is up to the mark?
Greatly appreciate the feedback
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
Have seen your store and have some suggestions for you:
- I think there are some solutions to increase your conversion rates:
+ You can try to add "Featured Products" section on your homepage. This section will help you show your favorite products directly to your customers.
+ Create a shoppale gallery. I see your gallery, but now it only show your photos, right? You can try to create a shoppable one to allow your customers to click on products when I love the products on images.
Check out this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you do that, and it's free.
+ On your product pages, you need to add Buy now buttons.
- About abandoned carts, you need to know what are the products that are deleted and figure out. Try to remember, right products and the right prices, your customers will not delete their carts.
- I think you're having quite many banners. You can try to get rid of some because too many banners will make your customers feel confused.
By the way, your store is good. It looks fresh and clean. Keep it up!
Hope this helps!