My site https://lukkydeals.com is been launched one month ago. I am seeing traffic to the site from paid campaigns but not conversions so far. Zero sales. Not sure why. Please review my site and provide me your valuable suggestions. I have added all the required apps.
Thank you in advance for all the help.
Hello @sreetirumannama, I hope you are doing good! I reviewed your store, it looks good in terms of design and layout and here is the feedback that you can work on:
- Make sure you are targeting the right audience.
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. Run email campaigns and push campaigns. It will definitely help you to get sales and incentivize customers.
- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
- Automate your store.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
If you need help with setting up the features, let me know. I will be happy to help.
Hope this Helps!
Hope the following suggestions will help you.
It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. Also, you can check out this article on how you can optimize the conversion rate of your homepage.
What is good
1. There's pop-up form allowing you to collect signups for email marketing/distribute sale offers.
2. There are 3 core values that are clearly presented right below the Hero Banner, help customers understand the perks when shopping in your store.
3. You have Favicon, this really helps build brand credibility.
What can be improved
1. The image with text overlay is not as effective. Hero banner have the white text on it, which is quite hard to read.
2. Use the same styling for all CTA Buttons. These call-to-action should be consistent in design throughout the site. You can create 1 striking one (with Hover Effects, colorful, etc.) then use it repetitively across your site. Visitors will be more prone to actually click on the CTA when see them many times.
3. Add an About Us section. This is where you talk about your business and which problem you are solving. this helps customers distinguish your store from many others,
II/ Collection page
1. Use shorter Product Title. Visitors tend to scan rather than read so having a long product name would definitely deter them from exploring more about the product, even though the visuals is eye-catching.
2. Add CTA in each Product. I can't stress more about the importance of CTA in a Collection page. It lead your customers into the sales funnels and invite them you learn more about your product.
III/ Product Page
1. Simplify your Product Variant. It really confuses me at first to understand what this part is about. You can consider making a variant drop down to reduce the display space for product variant.
2. Have Product Images in different angles and context. It is essential to provide the most comprehensive demonstration of the product so that customers can visualize how big it is and how it looks like when being worn.
Overall, this is a very clean layout website and you must have put a lot of time and effort into this. You can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best!
Hello @sreetirumannama, Community edition plan is a free plan of AiTrillion with some limitations. In other paid plans you can have access to more features.