Please provide honest feedback, why I have 0 sales!

Laura_Graudina
Tourist
4 0 2

Hey guys,

I need your help to understand why we have 0 sales. Be honest!

www.aireffectvest.com

BobsMojo
Shopify Partner
443 44 92

@Laura_Graudina 

With this kind of product, you are not likely to get impulse buys from casual shoppers. Are you doing any targeted advertising in relevant areas?

Most people are very skeptical of any medical device/solution offered up on some 'random' website, especially if its a device/solution that is not commonly known. On top of that, the 'starter kit' is €6800.00! That's a big sum of money, and people aren't likely to part with that much money unless they've seen it work for themselves, or have it recommended by a trusted physician or other professional consultant.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2823 164 525

Hello @Laura_GraudinaHere are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Run paid ads targeting the right audience.

- On the homepage, you should add more call-to-action buttons.

- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Laura_Graudina
Tourist
4 0 2

Hey ,

Thank you for your replay. You are right about product being expensive. This is a niche product for specific medical conditions and our google ads campaign is based on targeted key words. We get some traffic with people who should be interested in the product but no sales yet...

0 Likes
Haizotools
Tourist
5 0 1

I see Almost Store owner concern about Winning product, supplier,  Marketing Strategy, Fb ads, but they do not  remember one of the most important that let customers stick in mind our brand and feel pleased is that We must Touch customer emotion. How to do that? Try to deliver to customers exellent buying experience. This is the reason why our shoppers not only cannot ignore our store great offers but also buy many other products when visiting my website. Install this Ultimate Up Sale app to get more profit.

https://apps.shopify.com/ultrasell-pro

Hi Laura,

My name is Jerry and I hope you're doing well!

I have looked at your website and I think it's great. However, the problem here is your product is pretty niche and I think you understand this very carefully.

Firstly, to marketing a niche product like this, your local market is the best place to get starting with. My recommendation is to have an online ad account (Google Ads or Facebook Ads). Then you can try to advertise your product throughout your local areas. By doing this you will start seeing your website getting some traffic.

Secondly, focusing on your content marketing. Content marketing is the best strategy for a niche product. And what I mean by content marketing is that you should invest more in your blog and distribute them on social media. You should start building and educating your audiences with your content marketing. As it's a niche product, it's crucial to figure out who needs your product. Then help them learn more about your product and give them the reason why it's so important to have your product. You can easily do it by writing more content for your blog and distribute them through social media to let your audiences reach your content easier.

Lastly, you should implement SEO for your content. You can use apps from Shopify App Store to help you with SEO like Plug in SEO Optimizer. And please noted that this is about long term strategy, you will have to consistently build your blog and implement SEO for your content. My recommendation is to keep your blog publishment frequency as 1 piece of content per day.

If you also concern about improving your conversion rate, check out these 4 tips on how you can optimise your store conversion rate. This will be very helpful to you.

Kind regards,

Jerry Luu
Shopify Theme Tweaks & Customizations: https://happypoints.io/shopify-tweaks
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
826 93 150

Hi @Laura_Graudina,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Before dissecting and analyzing your store, I can tell straight off the bat that you need to consult our post about developing buyer trust. You could certainly beef up your "About Us" page as per our guide here. And consider what the journey is your customer is taking to reach, navigate, and leave your store.

I hope that helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Laura_Graudina
Tourist
4 0 2

Goo day Jerry,

Thank you for your replay, content marketing is way to go!

Growave
Shopify Partner
894 24 277

Hello, @Laura_Graudina 

Growave company is here to help you.

To be honest your website is pretty good. I loved your logo, explanation, front-end and value that you bring to people. But the problem of the lack of purchase is not on the website. I strongly believe that it should be advertised in B2B sector in terms of the price and uniqueness of the product.

I suggest you some particular steps to move on:

1. Test different sales channels - SEO-marketing, affiliate program with doctors, cooperate with clinics, perform on pitch-sessions about health care, try to email TV-shows with medical content etc.
  2. It does not mean that the website is not needed. Make your website a trustful calling card. Add certifications, patents, licenses to build strong social proof.
  3. Increase cases about valuable contribution like testimonials you’ve already have on your store.
  4. Develop the blog page of website. Write a lot about the history of inventing the Vest Airway clearance System, the advantages, post about rounded spheres like Covid-19 or different types of disabilities which can be healed with your apparate. 
  5. I saw some of your competitors on web. Learn a lot about competitors’ experiences. Call them, write, reach out their customers to know why they purchased and which problems they faced.

That is it! Let me know if I could show you where to focus by liking. Feel free to ask any question! Good luck!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here

I would suggest you to start using fb campaigns to get some traffic to your stores. At this time when the competition is top-notch it is becoming extremely difficult to get organic traffic on your store.

Paid marketing is the way how almost all the e-commerce store owners driver there sales from. 

You will need to put your products in front of users, and paid fb campaigns are the quick way to achieve that.

Try targeting lookalike of your past purchasers, this way you optimize campaign to find people with closest resemblance to people most likely to convert on your store. If you have significant abandoned cart, try retargeting campaigns. Most of sales for our clients comes in with this campaign. Try running prospecting campaigns for initial 30-45 days and once you have enough conversion start retargeting

Use this campaigns, we have seen our clients getting significant part of their sales by following below strategies:

• Cart abandoned campaigns - Show ads to people who have left cart abandoned on your store
  • Best Seller Campaigns - Show people who visited your store in the last 30 days, a carousel ad of the best seller in your store. The data is refreshed on daily basis.
  • Discounts/Sales Campaigns - Give discount coupons to your existing customers who might be interested in a product
  • Prospecting Campaigns - Find new audience which are similar to people who have visited or purchased from your store.
  • Social Media Base Campaigns- Target audience who engaged with your social media posts/ads.
  • Cross-sell /Upsell Campaigns- Cross sell or upsell products to audience who have already made a purchase from your store

You can also try this app Addyz. Its an ad automation and optimisation platform. It comes with predefined campaign strategies for full funnel audience targeting. This can make a significant difference in your advertising and improve your conversion rates, even with a low ad spend.

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales
0 Likes