Please provide me feedback on my store - Lilly Ann Boutique

2 0 0

Hi There,

I started my store about a month and half ago and moved from selling through Facebook/Instagram. I really wanted to be able to have customers shop by size but I am not sure how to configure that. I know that the image size and quality could be better but right not this is what I'm working with. Since opening I've had a pretty good amount of sales and haven't paid for any advertisement. 

Let me know your thoughts: www.lillyannboutique.com

Thanks,

Ashley

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
306 15 56

Hi @AshleyLAB 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

You might consider adding reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

Did you think about adding a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

I wasn't able to find a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

P.S. I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course, after reviewing a bunch of stores I noticed that there are a few tips that might help, and I created an email list to help with it.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
2 0 0

Thank you so much for your kind words and you helpful tips. I cannot wait to start working on making my site better by putting some these tips in action.

Thank you again!

Ashley

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
306 15 56

Good Luck Ashley wish you the best

0 Likes
Trailblazer
517 32 122

Hi, 

I have reviewed your store and first impression of store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly and eventually leads to sales.

1. You can increase the size of your banner and align the menu with the logo as it will look better and enhance the overall UI.
  2. You can create "Top selling Products" and "Featured Collections" pages and add their link to the Home Page and some images are uneven you can even out the images as it will look good.
  3. You can add detailed description to the products and a size chart not only this you can add customer feedback as well as it helps in trust building factor amongst visitors.
  4. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  5. Lastly, You have around 200 products and you'll be adding many more in future andI can't find any search box which is very inconvenient for visitors to search so, I would strongly suggest to add  advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
    Neha:)
Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
177 21 40

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I absolutely love your store, you've nailed so much of it! The only suggestions I have: 

- Make your favicon a little clearer, its just a blur. Something with less detail, as the pixel size is so small. Maybe just the sun? 

- Your About Us should contain some images, maybe of the team, or even some good stock photography. 

- I would include a Contact Us page, as some customers may not be using Facebook to instant message you.

- A little more information on the landing page wouldn't go amiss, and perhaps some reviews/testimonials from your customers. 

- I'd include a sizing chart for each pice if you could, this is a good example of a product that might be avoided as there is no sizing

How are you planning to market your business coming into fall and winter? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Well i just visited your store and found it so appealing. Specially it is unique and not just a typical ecommerce type store. The simple and sleek design is making it more attractive. Btw, i'm planning to purchase dress from there, great collection!

0 Likes