Please quickly review my site

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I started https://breakingthroughglass.com about 50 days ago and have received 2000 website views and numerous abandonded checkouts.

I can't seem to find out why my sales are not happening, even 1 or 2. I have had a couple downloads after I offered some products for free for a limited time to generate some reviews. 

Please take a look and let me know of anything wrong you see. 

Thank you. 

-Brennen

https://breakingthroughglass.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
33 0 5

Hi there Brennen,

My name is Evan, I’m a Guru here with Shopify. I'll be happy to you some quick feedback!

When I click "Online Training/Programs" I see a nice break down of the options. However, it's not entirely clear that you have to click the images to add something to the cart. There isn't a sense of urgency or direction. I'd suggest adding a message or button that says "buy now" or "add to cart", or even "Start your goals today". Essentially a message and an instruction telling someone to click there if they want to buy the program.

Your 'Overcoming Barrier's Program" page is a great example of the "register now" option I was mentioning above. However getting there requires a lot of clicking through pages. I think its a very streamlined page; directing customers where to go and what to do. You could actually make it your home page!

Moving forward this Forum is actually the Shopify Forums site, so we work with stores and issues that are on the Shopify Platform. However, if you wanted to migrate to Shopify our Support team works 24/7 would be happy to help you make the change.

Eavan | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
166 0 13

Hello brennen 

This is kaoser here. I just have looked through your site. There is everything you need to have to build a professional website but if you ask for my personal opinion; your website is designed in a very old fashion. There is very little margin and fonts in the header and footer looks too small. Images used in the site could be higher in resolution/ quality.  Your message in "About" pasted in your picture looks cut-off. Finally, to my personal opinion UI of your site couldn't reach all the way up.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
242 1 22

Hey Brennen, I took a look at your page and here is what I think.

The first thing that happened was a popup for email signup. I don't yet even know what you sell. I have no reason to give you my email. You should move it after a few clicks.

The page loads very long. Maybe it's the size of pictures or something else. You should take a look into it. 

Fact is that with your product you need to give people reason why to download. I went through your site and I still don't know anything more about you than that you were in the navy and you are happy. You don't sell an entertaining book where you could just promise the people that they will be entertained. You promise to teach them something. Yet you can't really tell them what will you teach them. And you give absolutely zero information on why are you the person that is supposed to teach such things. If you want people to actually download you need to tell them much more about you and why you are the person they should be listening to. The best way might be to give the first book for free. If they'll like it they will come back for more.

You also need to remind them of your self. You can do that with retargeting ads. You can check out ROI Hunter Easy app for that.

Hope it helps.

Ondra

0 Likes