Please rate my first store.

Highlighted
1 0 0

The store is called taplox.com

I think it is ready to publish, however I need another set of eyes to "proofread" this for me.

The logo, headers, and product images were made/edited by me.

All feedback and advice is appreciated.

Ali.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
875 72 205

These 3 will help your site feel more trustworthy and get you started with branding:

1) LOGO + BRANDING

Cool name. The font looks nice too I think it matches the product but I would get a graphic logo to add to it so it's more memorable and feels like a professional logo.

A designer can give some ideas, maybe one of the letters is like a lock and there's the loop coming out of it somewhere.

People often need to interact with your brand multiple times before buying, so the more memorable you can be the better your chance at making the sale.

You can also include messaging (like on the home page, footer, etc) sprinkled throughout your site to give personality and help establish that emotional connection.

2) ABOUT PAGE

Add an about page (mission, about the business, why you exist). Branding is key, people want to know who they're doing business with. If you put it in the header, people will click on it. If you give them a strong reason to buy from you, they will become your customer.

3) COLOR

I would add some color to your site to make it less template feeling and more engaging. White / black is psychologically a "quality" color, but without supporting colors and branding it doesn't feel very engaging to me.

3 is my opinion, but #1 and #2 are proven good practice. If you're just a store you'll lose customers to marketplaces like Amazon. If you are a brand, you can connect with customers and develop a following.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool specifically for Shopify sites).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 156

Hi Ali, 

Design-wise you did a great job, I honestly did not notice anything that needs to be changed. The simple logo with your brand name only looks very professional. You did an amazing job! 

When it comes to security it is important to give as much information as possible to let people know that your product is reliable. There are two methods of how you can gain people's trust: 

-tell more about the way the product was built which makes it so secure. If possible, share the information on which innovative tools are used in there. 

-since people tend to trust things that were referred to them by someone that they actually know, I recommend using a referral program

So here is how it will work. A person gets a special link that he/she can share with his/her friends that offers a certain discount for your product. Once that friend places an order using that link, the former customer will also receive a discount. The item you are offering will come in handy to every person, so by offering a discount for the referral you will gain a bigger customer base and definitely more sales. 

I recommend using Growave for adding Referral program, along with Rewards, Reviews, Social Sharing + more all in one platform. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post :) 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hello,

I just had look into your website. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
-> Have you created your website social media pages? I am unable to find your website social media pages. You create and add it into your website. And increase your followers through social media pages.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @_Ali,

The logo is good. The header looks fine. You have put great effort into your store. Other than that, here is the feedback:-

1. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

2. Add reviews and Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. Collect reviews and display them.

3. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address.

4. Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

5. Add a newsletter subscription box

To implement these tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Taplox,
First of all, "Congratulations" on the launch of your new store! Secondly, what I conclude after exploring your store, is that the product is "excellent". However, the "presentation" needs to be worked on. Look into the following guidelines to help yourself better:

1. "Video demonstration" of "Taplox Plus" can definitely help in better "customer understanding" of the product and winning their trust and belief as well.
  2. Any site can only be considered "trustworthy", provided, it constitutes full information about its origin, idea behind it, etc. So, for this purpose, an "About Us" section is a must in the site footer.
  3. Desire your information to be more secure! "Log in" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  4. The "home button" is a must at the beginning of the main menu for a logical and complete look.
  5. "Branding" can be most effective once you start adding social links to the site footer like Facebook and Instagram, Twitter, Linked In and many more.
  6. Want to keep customers updated regarding the latest discounts or promotional updates! adding a newsletter to the site footer is the solution.
  7. "Trust badges" should be present on the homepage as well apart from the product page.
  8. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Gpay" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  9. "Limited time offers" in the form of coupon codes or discount coupons tend to increase the customer urgency to buy a product.
  10. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  11. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  12. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the product wins over the hearts of people showering you with a lot of conversions.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes