Please rate my site, loads of visitor but no purchases or add to carts

ThreadingStatio
2 0 0

I opened my store about 3 weeks ago and recieved a lot of traffic through Facebook.  We are a Beauty salon in the UK and have decided to open an online store selling some of the products that we use on clients and others items.

https://threadingstation.online 

Thanks in advanced for you feedback

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
750 82 171

Hey, @ThreadingStatio 

First off, congratulations on opening your store! I gotta say, it looks very sleek and professional. You are off to a great start with product photography, and the layout of your homepage. One thing that stuck out to me that could use some optimizing and tweaking is your email opt-in popup:

I'd recommend reading our free blog post on Building an Email list to get inspiration on making the opt-in more engaging visually. As an alternative app solution to handle your email pop-ups. I recommend the app Personalizely. They allow you to great some beautiful looking pop-ups. Their app also integrates with popular email marketing platforms such as Klaviyo, and Mail Chimp. 

Also, automated product recommendation solutions on websites are so effective at converting visitors into paying customers. For example, Product Recommendation Quiz is an awesome app that will accomplish this. The paid app starts at $39/month which isn't cheap, but making one or two sales a month from this app will pay for itself! You can check out their app demo here to see it in action. This is great to offer products that are solutions to your customers' needs or issues.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Frederiek
Excursionist
42 0 8

Your shop looks great, awesome job. I didn't find any major issues. 

You might want to review your shipping cost, it's quite expensive and it could scare off people.

For the rest, good job, well done. 

2020-09-01 21 00 21.png

Frederiek proud owner of dropshipping store Sevenedge Perfect Gifts and Sevenedge Perfect Deals
Check out the story of my dropshipping journey, I'm here to help where I can ;-)

ThreadingStatio
2 0 0

Thanks for the Positive Feedback so far!!

I have added a social login to the site and changed the sign up pop up to something i hope is more appealing.

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

Hi @ThreadingStatio !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
  2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 
  3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 
  4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
  5. Your google page speed score is only 47 and mobile speed 19. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.Your google page speed score is only 59. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

6. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page. 
  7. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  8. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
  9. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
  10. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
  11. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
  12. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes