Please rate my store

Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 3

Hello everyone!

I am totally new to shopify and i will hopefully be launching my store very soon. I just have to get the approval from the payment provider and get started. Could you please take few moments of your time jut to have a quick look at my store and let me know what you thimk. Your feedbacks will be highly appreciated and will help me improve alot. Best regards!

Store link: https://the-ultimate-gentlemen.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 26 99

Hi @Yalrahma 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

Also I noticed that you don't have reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

You might consider adding a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

Also I noticed that you don't have a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

An important thing I couldn't find is an always visible buy button. Your buy button is the most important button on your site and it should always be within the thumbs reach of the customer. Take a look at your store (especially on your phone), and try to easily find your buy button, especially when you are on the bottom of the page. If your buy button isn't always visible you are making it harder for your customer to buy. Consider adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales , it will help it make it easier for your customer to buy from you.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

Just so you know (I had to do it), I wrote a series of emails https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course that might help you with some tips for making your store better (I get into the weeds there).

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Astronaut
774 48 175

Hey,
It seems you have worked quite a lot, as the store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. Favicon is missing.

2. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

3. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

4. Add more social links for better social connectivity
  5. Add more product description for better clarity.
  6. Also, You have around 55 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a  bit off and empty https://the-ultimate-gentlemen.myshopify.com/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

7. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes

Dear Yalrahma,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. Optimize your each product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
6. Update your blog section weekly once

7. Need to work on cart page

There are other areas you need to work

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
Shopify Marketplace: https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
442 19 51

Firstly, I congratulate you for coming up with such an ingenious idea. Really you have a wonderful store. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features. I am open to further discussion.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
15 0 3
Hey, Many thanks for your email. It means a lot to me. I will be working on
your suggestions right away but i just have a question regarding the web
push notification, i dont quite understand the meaning of it. Could you
please let me know more about this feature
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
442 19 51

Hey @Yalrahma 

Web Push Notifications are clickable rich content messages sent to your device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your device, mobile or desktop, even when the user is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications include browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content and more.

You can install Aitrillion.com. It has all the features in one app from scratch to advance and you don't install multiple apps. 

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes