Please rate my store!

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

I get heavy traffic, but no sales and I can’t understand why. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 2

post the link. also review my store too please. www.bigbedding.com.au

0 Likes
Highlighted

@FrontlineHookah share your store URL please.

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

@FrontlineHookah share you store URL please.

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
2 0 0

I have opened a store a month back.Traffic is there but no sale.How to get sales.Public likes the products and keeping abandoned checkouts.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
339 14 72

Hi @FrontlineHookah welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. 

Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.

4.  Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks for providing the info. Need another help.I have been provided the SKU's of  the products and Walmart Marketplace is asking me for GTIN,UPC or ISBN.Do I have to buy these from a website or an App.. Anyone, please guide me...

0 Likes