Please rate my store

Excursionist
15 0 3

Hello everyone!

I am totally new to shopify and i will hopefully be launching my store very soon. I just have to get the approval from the payment provider and get started. Could you please take few moments of your time jut to have a quick look at my store and let me know what you thimk. Your feedbacks will be highly appreciated and will help me improve alot. Best regards!

Store link: https://the-ultimate-gentlemen.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi,

I can see that your store is still under development. Perhaps you can message me on Facebook for more discussion on how you can set up your store professionally and make good enough for marketing, you will be glad that you did because of we  chance to communicate and share vital experience

My Contact name on Facebook. Ayodeji Solomon

Email: odeyeayodeji@yahoo.com

0 Likes
Excursionist
15 0 3
Dear Ayodeji,

Many thanks for your email! I tried looking up for your profile on Facebook
but there are a couple with the same name. Could you kindly let me know
which one is yours?

Best regards,

Yousif
0 Likes
Astronaut
749 46 170

Hi, 

I have reviewed your store and the first impression of the store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user-friendly and eventually leads to sales.

1. Favicon is missing.
  2. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products, instead of individual products.
  3. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

4. You can add social media links, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram on the site footer. 
  5. Add a better and clear description of your products.
  6. Please add some blogs, as it seems empty which doesn't look great.

7. Also, You have around 55 products and the visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://the-ultimate-gentlemen.myshopify.com/search?q= Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
    Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 25 99

Hi @Yalrahma 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

Did you think about adding a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

One thing to consider is adding a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

After looking I couldn't find reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

An important thing I couldn't find is an always visible buy button. Your buy button is the most important button on your site and it should always be within the thumbs reach of the customer. Take a look at your store (especially on your phone), and try to easily find your buy button, especially when you are on the bottom of the page. If your buy button isn't always visible you are making it harder for your customer to buy. Consider adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales , it will help it make it easier for your customer to buy from you.

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

Just so you know (I had to do it), I wrote a series of emails https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course that might help you with some tips for making your store better (I get into the weeds there).

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 51

Hey, Honestly, I need to appreciate you for showing up with such a captivating store. You have a great collection in your store. I can see you using loyalty points. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.
This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
The referral program is very helpful when it comes to good word of mouth and brand awareness. It is one of the successful marketing strategies.

Make use of pop-ups to greet your customers. I would personally recommend you to go for a 45-sec-pop-up at the entry. Conversion rates for pop-ups are high and the most surprising discovery is that the pop up doesn't increase bounce rate at all. This is ample time for your audience to get hooked by your content, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.

I would recommend you to add a review button on your homepage so that every new visitor can get a glance. Create an engaging and interactive website- Engaged and loyal customers, can lead to an increase and repeat sales and also eventually lower down your cost of acquisition.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
1 Like
Excursionist
15 0 3

Thanks a lot for your amazing feedback! i read through your advice and made the necessary changes. Much appreciated!

0 Likes
Astronaut
749 46 170

Thank you for your kind words.Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes