Please rate my store!!

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi all, thank you for dropping by

I'm in the fitness niche and I have had my store for a little over a week and have mostly spent my time adding and searching for products. 

I like some of the things i've done but it still seems off. I can't put my fingers on exactly what's wrong but obviously a few extra pairs of eyes would be greatly appreciated. The more details on what you're thinking and feeling as you navigate my store as well as any directions on how to address those thoughts would be greatly appreciated. If you have any other stores as a comparison, that would be awesome too.

Thanks again guys and gals

toned-panda.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey!

Overall the store looks good. Easy to navigate, easy to checkout. You have good pictures and good content.

I would highly suggest creating a shipping and return page. Users will definitely have this question in mind. I took a look at your FAQ and the answer provided doesn't give the user confidence in ordering so I would suggest spending a bit more time on other FAQS and well and a shipping/ Return page.

Regarding some design tips. On the home page, you have a live better, look better section, both texts are aligned left which is good. Make sure that this is the case with the bottom two-section, inner peace, and physical fitness. Physical fitness's text is aligned right which looks off.

Finally, on the product page, the description looks very long. I understand the information provided is important so I would suggest setting up some tabs to make it easier for the user to consume all that information. Especially if each product has a separate delivery time frame, I would suggest setting up a shipping tab so that your uses know what to expect when ordering your products!

App: https://apps.shopify.com/product-description-tabs

I hope this helps

Mike

Founder of Makro Agency
www.makroagency.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
67 2 13

Hey @Mikenado 

I took a look at your store and I must say I'm impressed with how you have presented it, its one of the cleanest UI to been seen, and its a simple and minimal approach with the right use of navigation. I like the products displayed in the store as well , but I did notice the product catalog is quite less and only offers a very few numbers of products , to be a starter store that is fine, but from a user perspective, some may feel the store might not exist. I would suggest adding more products as it will bring up the appeal of your product catalog page. I have a few suggestions for your store as I come from the graphics profession.

1. since I noticed you use sale stickers, and they are placed at the bottom of each product, might go unnoticed and those are very simple designs, don't get me wrong, it does convey the message of sale, but would be better to have creative ones that get customer attention and increase your sales. ill help you out with an app that can do that for your store, ill leave a link below for you 

2. as there are offers you provide on your store, I would suggest a landing page slideshow with offers from brands and also no to jumble it with the gender category right after, you can add the category sports list there and show the variation and then can come to the gender-specific stuff.

3. have a blog page or a testimonial page for people to write about your store, an FAQ page, all this increases the customer interaction on your page without getting stuck.

4. I guess the only UI page change would be the spacing after your write up and where the products catalog starts on the landing page, just add a bit of spacing, would make the appeal better . and add banners with CTA with offers that ould take them to specific product pages. 

Hope these help you out in your store 

Stay Safe 

Take Care 

Zabu 

https://bit.ly/2X7KHdA

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey Mike

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to check out my store. I'm working on looking into shipping/returns and a more comprehensive and detailed FAQ. Also added the tabs like you suggested and they work quite well. It's going to take a minute to edit all of my products but the look should be simpler and more user friendly like you said. 

Thanks again.

Michael

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey Zabu

Thank you for taking the time to check out my store. That's a lot of really good advice and i'm taking them all on board. I really didn't know how to go about arranging my page and you gave me a lot to consider. I downloaded the app that you suggested and i'll grab some that might work. Since you're in graphic design, I would want to ask as well, would you suggest that the sales stickers be in red which is standard or should i stick with my colour scheme and go with blue? On that note, I'm also sort of conscious of all the white space i have on my page, do you think that's an issue for a store?

Thank you again,

Michael

0 Likes