Please, rate my website, again...

vincentpare
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi!

A few months ago, I got some reviews on our site and got awesome recommendations! 

My team and I have been working really hard to improve our platform. We enhanced the structure, added some information about our business, and implemented 3D live 3D customization for some of our products.

Please, let us know what you think!

Website home page 

3D Customization 

Thank you in advance for your help 

0 Likes

Dear vincentpare,

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you.

ken3d.png

• Add predictive search feature
  • https://ken3d.ca/products/3d-printed-belt taking lots of time to load. Also check other product too
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Do some On page SEO and Index your all product at Google
  • Add blog for more traffic
  • Add "Track Order" feature 
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
DushyantSingh
Excursionist
32 2 6

Welcome to the shopify family just look your page, it looks classic. Lots of methods to increase your sales like-Choosing keywords that optimize for informational intent is best for positioning yourself as an authority, which is especially important when you’re selling informational products like online courses and ebooks I am here to help you and increase your SEO with the help of application named Descrii, you can write your own products description.

Make your store look professional and reliable. So, the customer will get a perception of a reliable, trustworthy, and honest website.

Here the link is

https://bit.ly/descrii-premium

0 Likes
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
398 33 125

Hello @vincentpare,

I've taken a look at your store. The design is very professional and well done. There are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
2. The Instagram and twitter links in the footer are broken. Add the correct account links. If you don't have an account create otherwise remove the corresponding icons from the footer.
3. Use the same font for the whole website. 
4. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
5. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.

You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare. flare by Mansion Ecommerce is a service intended for site owners, store owners, pro bloggers that don’t have the time or expertise to deal with GSC, Bing Webmaster Tool & myriad other tools on a daily basis. Bots like flare takes care of the submissions for them verifiably. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes

Hi @vincentpare 

Hey there! Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. Here are a few suggestions I have for you.

1. Would recommend adding a "Buy Now" button on the all products page as well. I see you have a quick view option - Will suggest having a "Buy Now" instead of "Add to Cart"
  2. Having a email id in the contact-us page would be a good idea.
  3. Consider adding product badges like "Best-Seller", "Few Left" or "Sale". Research suggests that these badges helps cutomer make decision making faster, easier and increases conversion.
    You can use Mode Magic to do this. Its free to install and you get 10 free credits to start with. It has a few forever free badges which you can start using right away!

Hoping the points would help you in improving your store

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help

Saurabh K | Shopify Growth Expert @getmodemagic.com

- Was my reply helpful? Please give it a "Like" to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
0 Likes
Arunesh
Pathfinder
86 8 30

Hey @vincentpare 

Happy New Year! Hope you are doing well.

Your store looks quite alluring and professional. I've gone through your store thoroughly and I must say I found the user experience very rich and friendly. The website has been designed very meticulously and I am sure, it will be a hit in no time. 

There are very few stores like yours on the internet having such a beautiful concept. But I think even a website such elegant as yours need some marketing. Marketing and promotion are the second most important jobs to be done, once you've launched your website.

You have such large product descriptions, which I am sure consumes a lot of your valuable time. And in the future, it will affect your strategies when you'll plan to expand your business. 

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3047 176 553

Hello @vincentpare, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:

- On the homepage, display the collection of 'pet supplies' and 'home garden' as you have displayed the 'apparel accessories' & 'health accessories'. 

- Add a section of trending products and new arrival products.

- You did a great job! Your store looks professional. The product page and collection page look great.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.

- Make sure to enable workflow emails and push to reach customers automatically.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest installing the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes