Hi Fellow Shopifyers,
Can you please take a look at our Hygidots website https://hygidots.myshopify.com and advise.
I am trying these and building on them, please add any suggestions: Facebook page, Pinterest, Kit, Partner ads, Google sitemap, Shopping feeds, Shopify chat, Promotions, Shopify email, Blog, Free samples.....
Hi @Hygidots !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
1. Your site is very simple (as you do to have so many products). There are a lot of empty spaces there. Place your logo on the header. Tell more about your brand. The homepage should intrigue visitors. Homepage designs guide your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
2. The featured image captures the first attention of the user. You are using the same images of your products.
3. Speed - I have checked your speed is 71, it is in the middle. Website performance is very important as it impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website. You can use the Hotjar app, that will tell you everything about what users do when they visit your store. As you analyze it, it will bring you more traffic and sales.
4. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. This will 100% help you to increase sales.
5. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. Add an Instagram gallery on your Homepage. This will help you to build right audience also. We all know that Instagram and YouTube influencers are role models for a lot of people, and their recommendations are usually trusted by lots of people. That is a perfect place to market and promote your products.
6. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
7. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. It will bring you more conversion.
8. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave. We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc.
Hello @Hygidots ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Welcome to Shopify! I think your store page looks pretty clean right now - the navigation is good and the focus is on the products. There are a couple of things that you can look into. I am adding them here.
Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. i like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you.
Do let me know if this is useful for you.
Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!