Please review and give feedback!

econverse
1 0 1

Hello! We launched our stores last March and had great success while our physical stores were closed. But, now that our stores are open again we are struggling to get traffic and sales. I would love any suggestions to improve our stores that you may have! Store links are below. Thank you in advance!

https://euclidrestore.org/

https://urbandalerestore.org/

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
871 114 289

Hey @econverse,

Smart thinking launching an online store while your physical locations were closed! I have a few ideas on how you might boost your online sales.

habitat-01.png

LOCAL
You can advertise for free by joining local community groups and Facebook buy & sell pages.
Make sure to include a business card with every in store purchase that includes an incentive (such as a percentage off) for their next online purchase. This encourages people to purchase through your online store and makes them aware you have a website.

Here is a video on how to create discount codes:

You could also offer incentives such as free local delivery:

If delivery is not an option, or if you want to offer two things, you could offer local pickup as well:

SALES CHANNELS
I’d recommend utilizing Shopify’s sales channels for your social media pages. This is going to allow you to tag products that you post on your social media and then have that tag lead to your store. Here is how to implement it for Facebook and Instagram.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes

Hi, @econverse 

Welcome to Shopify! This is PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. In general, your store has good images and layout, it might need some little changes to be optimized. I hope that my commendations are helpful to you. Before that, these are Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices: 12 Chapter Checklist for you to get more information on how to increase the conversion rate for your store. 

1. Home page: 

• Add a favicon to your store:

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add... 

• Add the sticky menu: 

A sticky menu helps your visitors easily access the collections, blog, or contact page with the search function and add to the cart as well.

• Add more site on the navigation:

You can consider adding more links on the navigation like your collection page, feature product, blog page, or the contact page to link people directly to that page. Currently, you are putting it on the side menu of the website. It can show full of information but it can also harder to access rather than put it in the header. 

PageFly_0-1621353611465.png

• Put the video as autoplay: 

Not everyone will click on wait for the video to play. Besides that, this area is where you catch the visitor's 1st impression, so try to make sure you can show them great content with nice visual looks and easy to scan. You can consider putting a hero banner here with the background as the video. 

• Adding the CTA button under the products:

PageFly_1-1621355088792.png

You can add the CTA button under the products for quick access without going to the product pages. It will bring more convenience to the visitors and increase more conversion rates. Also, taking care of the layout, especially for the 1st section like this. 

• The homepage is not a collection page:

Currently, you are putting too many products on the homepage, which can cause you in losing your visitors. I recommend you to reduce the numbers of the products on your homepage and divide the sections clearer such as: About us, collection, featured products, testimonial. 

• Adjust the layout:

PageFly_2-1621355862239.png

For example, the images here are not in a good layout, you should consider adjusting the layout all the site. 

• Add the purchase and return policy

Customers get hesitant to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on the product page.

The actual return policy, in particular, the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy-to-read and clear for customers.

• Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can use a slideshow to show testimonials, let consult my Casen template

PageFly_0-1621357317164.png

2. Collection/ Product page: 

The collection page and product page have some main things you can work on: 

• Adjust the layout, especially the image's height;
  • Add more information for the collection page;
  • Add the review/ testimonial part of the star ranking for the product;
  • Add more images for the products. 

3. Check the page speed:

PageFly_1-1621358070124.png

Lastly, I checked your store speed and it showed to be very slow, especially on mobile. As nowadays, people are mainly making purchases via phones, you should try to optimize the speed instantly and remove the redundant codes.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

PageFly.

P.s: This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship, and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommerce 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce! This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat's on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. Sign up now cause we only take the first 500 registers! SIGN UP HERE.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Ivy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
62 6 7

Hi @econverse!

Ivy here from Shopify.

Your stores look great! I particularly love the use of video on the homepage of the Urbandale Restore store, it's very eye catching. I can see you have added an "About Us" page, and have linked your social media to both stores which are great steps to have taken. One thing I have noticed that is not present, and may be a great idea to add is an Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page. An FAQ section done right can be an effective addition to your website that serves several functions, from: 

• Alleviating purchasing anxieties that your product page copy doesn’t directly address.
  • Relieving some of the burden on customer support by publicly answering common questions.
  • Improving SEO and site navigation.
  • Earning trust by demonstrating product expertise and explaining your business model.

We have a helpful guide here on how to build an FAQ page, including examples and templates which I think is really worth looking over. You mentioned that traffic has slowed down since brick and mortar stores began re-opening again - I'd love to know more about your marketing for these online stores? Do you have a marketing plan in place currently? How do you currently drive traffic? A piece of advice I'd also give you is to figure out EXACTLY who it is that you think your ideal target customer is; who are they? what age are they? Why would these products appeal to them & how are they currently going looking for these products? This podcast, 'Using Customer Profiles as a Filter for Making Better Business Decisions — Podcasts' gives you a brilliant example of how to approach this. 

Thanks, Ivy

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
180 13 66

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on:

• I see that your store doesn’t have a Favicon. Having a favicon on your website is crucial. It makes your site recognizable on browser tabs, but it too gives a professional look to your website.

• You should also add a Call-To-Action (CTA) or a Shop Now button to the banner, so that users can be redirected to the relevant product page, without much delay.
  • Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

• Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch.

The main problem most Shopify store owners have is that they upload raw images of their products. On the website, this makes the product color dull and unappealing.

Rule of thumb - never post unprocessed images on your website. In case you are looking to make your images sharp and professional, contact CutOutWiz for any image-related solutions.

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3413 193 617

Hello @econverseThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Paid ads are the best source to drive a good amount of traffic to your store. Make sure you target the right audience.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts.

- On the product page, add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_0-1621419807767.png

- Make all the images aligned to each other. Make your store look organized. 

AiTrillion_1-1621419963964.png

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate. 

You should use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

AiTrillion_2-1621420130251.png

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3413 193 617

@econverse,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes