Please review/critique my Shop! Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hey guys,

I am the owner of an apperal company focused on mid luxury male underwear (Drawlz Brand Co.) and have been open for around 4 months now. I have made a decent amount of sales and have an ok amount of traffic (avg. 250 visits per day). The traffic is highly targeted though facebook/instagram ads. My problem is that I still have a very low conversion rate (Add to cart= 2.49%, Reached checkout= 1.34%, Purchased= 0.59%). 

Can somebody help me to figure out how can I improve my conversion rate and/or website? Any tips?

Thank you.

web site: www.Drawlz.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @ant3224

The store is great and the style that you went for totally suits the niche you are in. The store gives out luxurious, dynamic and sporty vibes. I think in terms of first impressions, you nailed it. 

There are a couple of notes that I took while browsing around your site. I am sure they will help you enhance the conversion rate

If you took a closer look at your analytics, the add to cart rate is very, so the issue is located somewhere between "add to cart" and "checkout" (included). 

However, I suggest doing the following things to have higher add to cart rate as well 

• place a link behind the hero banner, that will redirect to the collection page 
  • The collection section title is better when placed in a frame, to let people know it is a button, instead of the "collection" sign above
  • Screenshot_13.png
  • make the background of drop down menu here different color than the site color, so that it does not overlay other features and look a little messy. (same on mobile)
  • Screenshot_14.png
  • I see that you are using Instagram, which a great idea. However, I highly recommend adding a gallery based on tagged items because you have a lot of people tagging your products on their posts, that will work as a testimonial. 
  • tag items on your posts as well, so that people can buy items featured on posts. 
  • add social login button on the account page to ease customers way to checkout 
  • Work more on the mobile version page loading speed. It affects the customer experience a lot and if most of the customers browse your store through mobile phones that can result in low conversion rate as well. 
  • Screenshot_15.png
  • All the above plus Reviews, Wishlist and more can be installed by Growave . It does not affect loading speed because it loads asynchronically. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @ant3224 

You want to make your website simple and optimized for mobile phone first. 

With the followers you have you should have a higher conversion rate. 

5 of my clients that are crushing it on Instagram with similar followers to you are doing around 2.5% to 4.5% + conversion rates consistently

They all have really simple and easy to navigate websites. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Pathfinder
95 5 21

Hey @ant3224 ,

I can see that your website is clean and user friendly which is really impressive as customers can easily get what they are looking for. I had a quick look at your store and some of the pages. I can see that you have information about Shipping, Returns & Refund, which are all very important to have and increase trust with shoppers.

Here are the some points that you might wanna consider :

1) Mobile site needs to be improved as nowadays most of the people prefer to browse the website on mobile.

2) Customer Testimonials should be added to build trust.

Hope the above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

This is great information. Thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thanks! I will look into the website you suggested! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @ant3224 ,

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases and helps in retaining your customers.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes