Please review http://nutratech.co.nz

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi guys

After some feedback please, the more the better :)

Usually, the Covid-19 banner is not at the top, but have some off time so keen to use some of the time.

Nutratech Ltd 

Thanks

Hendrik

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Nutratech,
After exploring your store, I conclude that it has a user-friendly approach. However, it needs certain modifications that are listed below and would surely help you in settling UI and overall functionality and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. You need to add a "unique header template" above the Logo, header menu and sidelinks with catchy taglines like Last chance to get 50% off! OR "Last Chance! Free shipping on all orders ends today" to help attract visitor attention and increase the urgency to buy.
  2. "Twitter is a massive social network and a powerful tool for modern ecommerce businesses". Hence, it should be added alongwith "Linked In" to the footer social links for improved brand strategy and business building as well.
  3. Desiring site popularity! add "New Arrivals" to it and help to keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well.
  4. A "BUY NOW" Button is an instant "Call to Action" which when added helps in simplifying the checkout process.
  5. The addition of alternate payment gateways would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  6. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wishing you all the luck for the coming days.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
2 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @HendrikNZ , 

I just reviewed your store, it's amazing. You need to work on few aspects to your store even better.

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Good to see that you have show off trust signals and customer testimonials and also have reviews section on product page. 

Product page:  Product description formatting is a bit messed up. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information. Also, you can insert product images into a carousel.

Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: its worth to add brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.

Shipping charges: Shipping charges should be stated somewhere and free shipping above certain value can be added.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 38. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

niel.png

A/B testing: Always try  A/B testing to see which version of the webpage is performing better for you and where you can improve conversion. A/B testing should be done with few product pages without display 'you may also like' or 'any product collection' which might result in clicks and user taken to another product

Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users. 

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience. 

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
48 2 7

Hi @HendrikNZ 

Hope you are doing good !!!

Firstly, I would like to wish you to stay safe in this torrid time, which world is facing right now. This time, we need to take an initiative on how we can support the community in this tough period. For generating sales, there are few suggestions which I would like to suggest please see my suggestion:-

1)Your colour of notification banner is too bright it should be in contrast suppose light yellow (#F2F27A) may be better option, it should look the different element, so you can work on that, also since COVID 19 is going on, you can give the message related to COVID 19, get the ebook where for saving yourself in this way you can capture their email-id, one form of email marketing for getting leads.

2)Add to cart sticky header in the product page would be creating confusion, It is not needed, buyers can get confused, when they will see two add to cart buttons, please check the following screenshot https://prnt.sc/rq5jcb

3)Add to cart button should be smaller, it is too large, not looking professional at all, please check this screenshot https://prnt.sc/rq5ke5

4)The review section is not visible, it is not clear from where the merchant can give the review, please check the screenshot https://prnt.sc/rq5nw6 earlier app related to review would have been integrated but now it has been removed still, reviews are coming which is not acceptable.

5)Also, you can use wishlist app , most of the merchants don't buy the products in single attempt, they first add the product in the wishlist after some days they purchase the product.

6)I have also analysed your Facebook sales channel is not connected, through a connection of sales channel, your followers can be turned in to buyers.

For more details you can schedule an appointment with me through email arpansrivastava@cedcommerce.com, we can discuss about more on this.

Regards

Arpan Srivastava
Store Analyst

Skype id-live:danbakker_2

Want to Increase your Sales on Shopify?
Now do connect with me on group also https://www.facebook.com/groups/Shopifysellershub/

Shopify Expert
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Great feedback, will take it onboard!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks Arpan, will take it onboard.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi Hendrik, 

Your store is truly great. Moreover, it gives a very "fit and healthy lifestyle" vibe. I am not sure if you work with influencers, but if not I recommend trying it out. A healthy lifestyle has become a huge thing lately, and most of the people get inspiration from Instagram and Facebook. So that could totally be your target audience. 

Besides, here are some things that could help improve the site: 

1) Make the header slightly smaller so that when the C-19 banner is there, it does not cover a big part of the page. Or if possible, place the C-19 banner above the navigation menu. 

2)The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times.For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created account etc.)

3) Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
48 2 7

@HendrikNZ , you are always welcome

Arpan Srivastava
Store Analyst

Skype id-live:danbakker_2

Want to Increase your Sales on Shopify?
Now do connect with me on group also https://www.facebook.com/groups/Shopifysellershub/

Shopify Expert
0 Likes
Highlighted

One of the most effective ways to increase the number of collected emails is setting up subscription pop-ups. Get the advantages of email marketing and explore the importance of newsletter pop-ups for capturing your website visitors’ attention and making the business successful.

0 Likes