Please review me

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I would appreciate any feedback on my furniture and homewares store based in Melbourne Australia

https://www.gaudions.com.au/

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

GOOD AFTERNOON,I TRIED SEARCHING YOU LINK ON SEVERAL DEVICES TO GIVE FEEDBACK,IM GETTING AN ERROR CODE,ONCE I FIND THE PROBLEM,I WILL GLADLY GIVE YOU SOME FEED BACK I WOULD LIKE SOME FEEDBACK FROM YOU AS WELL ON MY SAVE THE EARTH TEES. https://tinyurl.com/r9bxsv4 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi 

Thanks for being so quick

new link

https://www.gaudions.com.au/

Love the T shirt

Was it intentional to the following in capitals

WITH ALL OF THE POLLUTION GOING ON IN THE WORLD,SOON OR LATER THE EARTH WILL NOT BE HEALTHY ENOUGH TO SAVE US.

It seems less friendly and chatty in capitals

Also can you tell me about the T shirt

How and where is made etc

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'd recommend removing "Ecommerce software by Shopify", as well as moving the recommended items to above the footer.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Gaudions,

A home button should be added to the beginning of the main menu for ease of navigation to the homepage. The search bar should be shifted from the top left of the header to the top right beside the checkout button instead for a more systematic header view. Other important points to be considered are as follows:

1. The black header template should be used to highlight amazing discounts and free shipping offers instead.
  2. "Shipping and Returns" page is not working.
  3. Proper discounts need to be offered and a seperate "Sale" section needs to be made for all discounted items.
  4. "Free shipping offers" are a good way to attract more customer engagement.
  5. Reviews need to be added below each product to help the customers decide better.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish you all the luck for the coming days.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @Sherryl_Douglas 

You have a very great, informative and calming site. 

The vibes that it gives out are just what a person needs when entering a furniture store. 

Here are a couple of things that I have noticed would make your site even more appealing and user-friendly. 

1) I recommend making the header slightly smaller. It is taking up a big part of the screen when a person first enters your store. Maybe find a better place for your logo so that, the hero banner image looks more catchy. 

2) The "Recommended for you" section in the footer menu has  very non-standard location. 

It is not too noticeable. I do not think this section is bringing any use.

3)I think we can both agree that furniture pieces can get really pricey. No doubts, you offer high quality pieces for the prices, however in order to make  it easier for your customers to make purchases I suggest adding some kind of discount program. You will not lose anything from that, but only gain loyal customers and strong customer retention. 

Growave offers the biggest Rewards and Referral program on the market, it can also replace your Review app, Social Sharing and Instagram. It is all in-one platform that is fully synced with each other. 

Here you can take a look at the app Growave 

And here is how it helped some global enterprises gain more sales https://blog.growave.io/case-study-how-growave-helped-sm-global-shop-to-work-on-their-relationship-w...

I think that is it for now, feel free to reach out, 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

You store Looks Amazing!

You can regularly promote your products and increase your followers on social media pages.

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
thanks for the advice
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
thanks for the help
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @Sherryl_Douglas , you have an amazing store with an amazing collection. All you need to do is maximize engagement on your store. You can maximize engagement on your store by start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

Add a chatbot or livechat to make sure you never lose any of your customers.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales.

You should add web push notification to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store.

Add a referral program. It's a great marketing strategy to increase sales and building a loyal customer base.

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like