Please review my 1-product shop

Solved
3 0 0
As you probably can guess from the subject I just created my first one product store! Could somebody do me a favor of reviewing it? It would be greatly appreciated!!
strollmit.com

Kind regards,

Kelvin, StrollMit
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1707 26 184

Can you provide your website URL.

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
3 0 0
strollmit.com

Sorry I forgot to add it in my original message. I have edited it.
Thank you!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
488 25 99

Hi @strollmit 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Also I noticed that you don't have a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

An important thing I couldn't find is a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

P.S. I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course, after reviewing a bunch of stores I noticed that there are a few tips that might help, and I created an email list to help with it.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
3 0 0
Thank you very much for your feedback!! I don't know if you saw it but on
the front page, there are supposed to be testimonials (actual ones) but
maybe indeed more reviews.

The stage of urgency is true, I'll make work of it, thank you for the tip!

You have greatly helped, thank you!!!
0 Likes
1 0 0

THANK YOU!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
438 19 51

Hey, you should increase the engagement on your store. Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

The referral program is very helpful when it comes to good word of mouth and brand awareness. It is one of the successful marketing strategies. 

You can engage your visitors by adding web push notifications which will help you in retargeting your customers. They are clickable rich content messages sent to your device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your device, mobile or desktop, even when the user is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications include browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content and more. I am open to discussion.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 25 99

Hi @strollmit 

Thanks for loving my feedback and good luck

0 Likes