Please review my POD store and website.

ArslanAsh
3 0 0

Hey guys, just wondering what your opinions are on my website in @somefins 

According to shopify:

"Your store is getting a lot of traffic

Your traffic is in the top 10% of stores that launched the same week as you. Every visitor is a potential customer. Great work!"

All that is fine and dandy, but if I'm not making a single sale, it's a waste of time. I need some direction and I'm hoping you guys can help.

Thanks.

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1001 136 327

Hey @ArslanAsh,

I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.

somefins-home.png

First, the links that you have in the navigation bar (privacy policy, contact, affiliate disclosure) are better suited for the footer area links. This area should be reserved for your main links such as home, shop or shop categories.

The photo you have currently says pet store to me, not fishing. I'd recommend swapping it out. You can get stock quality photos for free from https://pixabay.com/. 

As a first time visitor, I had a hard time finding what you sold and where to find it. You know how things are set up so you know to click on one of these, but to a first time visitor, there is no Shop page link and when I see these..

somefins-product.png

I automatically think "blog post" an either keep scrolling or click off. You have great information in there, it's just not clear until/if you end up clicking on one of these articles. Instead what I'd suggest is adding some links (where you currently have privacy policy affiliate and etc.) to different categories such as GPS, Trolling, etc. You can include a "compare" link and lead them to these great articles you have but I think it's necessary to change up your format so that the visitor can find their way around. Something like this:

screencapture-kit-co-SeanCannell-4k-think-media-camera-kit-2021-01-14-09_55_39.png

When you are getting some traction and sales and decide it's time to run ads, give this a watch:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes