Please review my general store

Solved
Tourist
5 0 0

I have made all suggested changes like forming nested menus, improving over all outlook. Please share your valuable two cents. 

Visit: https://pongapanda.com/

PS: Is Paypal enough for the big four consumer countries: US, Aus, Canada and UK.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

The biggest issue on your site is your product images. They are not consistent nor do they make your site look like anything then another drop ship site out there. You need to work on building a consistent brand, which includes having great product images. You can make all the other changes we all suggested a few days ago...but if you don't clean up and work on your product images. It's not going to matter as much. Product images are the biggest factor for your site and how much money you are going to make.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 17 64

Hi there,

I noticed from the product pages, that you've got 2 reviews widgets. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you sir for constant support.

Will surely focus on my product images and build a brand around a concept.

0 Likes