Please review my headphone store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello

My store is www.cristalear.com

There are many clicks on my ad (depending upon the fb ad, the CTR goes from 6% to 20% !!!) but then nobody buys.

Please how to improve it ?

Thank you in advance.

Best

Cristalear

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Cristalear 

You should cancel all paid methods of advertising and work on your website first. It's lacking in a lot of errors that will hurt conversion rates. 

Few Areas To Work On 

• Home Page ( Flow ) 
  • Product Page
  • Contact Page 
  • About Page 
  • Checkout (add logo) 
  • Logo 

Also I didn't see any information about shipping. That is also important. 

I'll send you more detailed review view email now. So look out for that. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Clayton,

Thank you so much for your detailed review !

There is just one think I don't understand :

You have the Paypal button on the homepage while I have the "But it now" button instead.

Best,

@Clayton_Bates wrote:

Hi Cristalear 

You should cancel all paid methods of advertising and work on your website first. It's lacking in a lot of errors that will hurt conversion rates. 

Few Areas To Work On 

• Home Page ( Flow ) 
  • Product Page
  • Contact Page 
  • About Page 
  • Checkout (add logo) 
  • Logo 

Also I didn't see any information about shipping. That is also important. 

I'll send you more detailed review view email now. So look out for that. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Cristalear

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
486 26 98

Hi @Cristalear 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

Did you think about adding a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

You might consider adding a custom logo. Adding a custom logo to your site, can help your customers more easily be able to recognize your branding, and it can really help with trust.

Did you think about adding a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

An important thing I couldn't find is a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

One thing to consider is adding reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

Another thing to consider is adding social media links. Adding social media accounts for your store can help you better advertise. If you have a lot of followers on your facebook or instagram, it can create some social proof, and help more people buy from you.

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

P.S. I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course, after reviewing a bunch of stores I noticed that there are a few tips that might help, and I created an email list to help with it.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes