Please review my site: MeKeAlohaHawaiianPopcorn.com

Highlighted
3 0 0

Please review my site: MeKeAlohaHawaiianPopcorn.com.  Comments, improvements, positive and negative welcomed.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
420 43 47

Hello There, 

I have checked your store and found that the collection page and the pop-corn facts page is not seem to be properly arranged so you can add some same size images to make it look properly and arranged. 

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1455 74 247

Hello @pkam1998, I hope you are doing good & here are some suggestions and quick tips on how you can improve and increase conversions on your store:-

- You should change the banner image and add a high-quality image. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Add categories of Popcorn in the header menu. Add quick links in the footer like shipping policy, privacy policy, exchange, or return policy. 

- Add high-quality attractive images here.

Screenshot (9).png

Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

Set up Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

Set up a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

To implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.com.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
104 5 22

Hi @pkam1998 ,

I had a quick look at your pages, and found below points which you can consider :

1. Consider adding Shipping, Privacy and Return policy to increase trust among visitors/shoppers.

2. Add social media pages links.

3. Instagram Gallery could be added for better brand promotion.

4. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app.

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps.

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Can you add a CTA to my landing page?

0 Likes