Looks like your store is really progressing!
However, I did notice two things: 1) your logo isn't loading. You may need to repair this file. 2) The YouTube video embedded on your homepage isn't loading all the way and is really slowing down your site load speeds. If you follow this tutorial (http://www.websiteoptimization.com/speed/tweak/youtube-videos/), you can improve the site load speed by loading only a "poster" image, instead of having the entire YouTube video queuing when your site first loads.
Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.
1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop
2. I think you should go for a more attractive design
3. Optimize your product landing page for Facebook ads
4. Optimize your store for SEO
5. Integrate your Instagram feed at home
6. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
7. Add blog section
Need more tips? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
|12 seconds ago|