Hi Shopify fam, It says I am a new member but my store is coming up on a year old. Here’s the story, I have had a considerable amount of traffic and had some sales. I need to know if the site is cosmetically pleasing/ inviting, what about the products offered. What would draw you away from the site. The site may be a little slow from the animation but I went with appeal.
Open to all critique.
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
Hello @NCSStockton, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store and here are few suggestions:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Blogs section- Newsletter sign up box.
- You should work on the aesthetics of the store and user interface/ user experience. Make your store more professional to make people purchase from you.
- Improve the collection and product page. You need to work on the layout of the store.
- I would recommend you to go for a light theme instead of the dark theme.
You can add these customer engagement tools in your store to engage the traffic coming to your store and converting them into paying customers:
- Add a web push notification to retarget the visitors coming to your store and reduce the bounce rate.
- Make sure to reach your customers with the help of email marketing automation. Run email campaigns.
- Add a newsletter sign up popup with a discount code to increase the email subscribers.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Who are you targeting?
Asking, as the site comes off with some kind of a rushed/rugged and maybe even dated/old-school appeal (conclusions based on the black, white, red color scheme and film-like borders of the category images).
Yet your products don't quite fit that feeling. This visual dissonance is enough for me to leave. But it may not be for your visitors, that's why the people coming to your website are important.
I believe you are getting a bounce rate above 70%, hence the question "what would draw you away from the site". Is that correct?